wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Starting to look like with all these combinations you're losing something you want and have to change your configuration.
Are we sure there isn't a pattern to this and Ford is trying to steer us towards a particular build and type??
Are we sure that because of potentially limited availability Ford is intentionally dropping options off our builds.
Maybe they are not inept and this crappy B&P is by design
Maybe I'm being paranoid but something appears fishy here
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m also suspicious that Ford is delaying and exempting certain things to thin out the heard. Maybe I’m just being paranoid too, but it seems pretty obvious to me.
I think next year will be THE year to get a Bronco.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Starting to look like with all these combinations you're losing something you want and have to change your configuration.
Are we sure there isn't a pattern to this and Ford is trying to steer us towards a particular build and type??
Are we sure that because of potentially limited availability Ford is intentionally dropping options off our builds.
So whats the build you think they;r'e trying to steer us to?
Because I'm speccing out a Badlands and I keep running into roadblocks

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m also suspicious that Ford is delaying and exempting certain things to thin out the heard. Maybe I’m just being paranoid too, but it seems pretty obvious to me.
I think next year will be THE year to get a Bronco.
Gosh I hate to add to the negativity of this board, but it almost seems like you're righht. it's so strange the decisions here. For me it's mostly around the roof rack and then not being able to get ANYTHING ELSE fun

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
All auto makers want you to spend more. They all do this crap. Nothing new here. But, I'm sure some of the issues with the b&p. Are just glitches and errors. Emphasis on some

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gosh I hate to add to the negativity of this board, but it almost seems like you're righht. it's so strange the decisions here. For me it's mostly around the roof rack and then not being able to get ANYTHING ELSE fun
I didn’t mean to come off as negative. It’s just an observation. All of this is not discouraging me at all. I do wish some things were different. But there’s no way I’m waiting for 2022.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
? I opened the email from ford about how b & p is available and they also have the Bronco Sport showcased along with the main Bronco.

:unsure: maybe they are subliminally saying "p l e a s e configure a Sport and take the heat off our high demand p l e a s e"

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t mean to come off as negative. It’s just an observation. All of this is not discouraging me at all. I do wish some things were different. But there’s no way I’m waiting for 2022.
Didnt mean to say you were negative at all. You're being helpful. This morning, some threads were really veering off into the ugly

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
? I opened the email from ford about how b & p is available and they also have the Bronco Sport showcased along with the main Bronco.

:unsure: maybe they are subliminally saying "p l e a s e configure a Sport and take the heat off our high demand p l e a s e"
Even the title of that email was about the bronco sport lol

OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can they even sell a FE if it can't come loaded with all the goodies.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford needs the actual launch to go smoothly and well so it's not really surprising that they would consider limiting variations at first and possibly open them up once the line gets humming. They really don't want to hurt their stock by outright admitting that the pandemic is making a mess of their supply chains.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even the title of that email was about the bronco sport lol
I didn't even notice that.

All I saw was my list of emails and quick glance subject lines "Ford ... Bronco ... Build".

I built mine @3am so I said to myself. "... stuff I know, but what the hell" (click).

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last night definitely felt like a game of The Floor is Lava. One road block after the next. OBX gives great value, then the interior choices arent great. Move over to Badlands which has a better interior, and i need to buy a bunch of off-road items i dont need. Or maybe step down from the OBX, but it locks out high and lux package. To me, its either a lux OBX 2.7L with a not so great exterior, 33s on the side, or a lux Badlands 2.7L for a couple grand more and a nicer interior
Sponsored