John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a badlands, but was looking into the black diamond. One of my main complaints about the BD was the headlights. I love the look of the signature drl’s on the badlands. When I saw that they were offering them a la carte, I got so pumped and knew I was going to save some cash and just get the BD. But low and behold, you can only add them to the Big Bend... wtf
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t played too much with B&P but seriously considering base man with accessories and then try to source front and rear lockers on my own. Will give it time.
Other option is BD and only have to find a front locker/iron case diff.
But as to OP you may be paranoid and you may be right.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty much haven’t changed.
2 door
sas
aux

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a badlands, but was looking into the black diamond. One of my main complaints about the BD was the headlights. I love the look of the signature drl’s on the badlands. When I saw that they were offering them a la carte, I got so pumped and knew I was going to save some cash and just get the BD. But low and behold, you can only add them to the Big Bend... wtf
I wanted them too on the BD. Maybe in the MY2022 B&P, we can only hope. They did it for the BB.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t played too much with B&P but seriously considering base man with accessories and then try to source front and rear lockers on my own. Will give it time.
Oh man, in my opinion, that may be a mistake.
A BaseManSquatch is all the highly expensive driveline gear. That leaves you to just doing the knick knacky customization later.
Tires rims and lockers after market will set u back 5g..... now add the heavier M210 front axle, the better transfer case..... the required lift for 35s..... better suspension.
All the factory Squatch stuff is GOOD stuff too..... e-lockers for cripes sake..... a grand EACH ..... PLUS gears and installation.
FORGED BEAD LOCKS!!!! Price those out on your own. You may cry.
At under 5k, Squatch is a BARGAIN!

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, in my opinion, that may be a mistake.
A BaseManSquatch is all the highly expensive driveline gear. That leaves you to just doing the knick knacky customization later.
Tires rims and lockers after market will set u back 5g..... now add the heavier M210 front axle, the better transfer case..... the required lift for 35s..... better suspension.
All the factory Squatch stuff is GOOD stuff too..... e-lockers for cripes sake..... a grand EACH ..... PLUS gears and installation.
FORGED BEAD LOCKS!!!! Price those out on your own. You may cry.
At under 5k, Squatch is a BARGAIN!
I'm sorry, you're right. Just had a moment of weakness. I'm worried about being able to get a mansquatch next year. It looks like I need to figure out where my compromises will be.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry, you're right. Just had a moment of weakness. I'm worried about being able to get a mansquatch next year. It looks like I need to figure out where my compromises will be.

Just like restoring my 69, make it stop and go properly (safely) first.....then work on the pretty parts. ;)

I shop for value, and a 2 door BaseManSquatch is an unbeatable value. After that if you Squatch anything above base, you may as well just get the standard Badlands on 33's, which is 98% Squatch already.
That 5k jump from base to Big Bend is a HUGE hurdle for me to leap. Add Squatch and you're at 10k already.
Sponsored