Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orange stuff on 51

F02C3980-2B99-47DE-AA71-B91D79E8CD37.jpeg

D15EC23A-C6DC-4686-A473-613134D93120.jpeg
Awesome looking rig. A51 for the win!

Two questions. Did the hood deflector make a significant difference with bug splatter on the windshield? I dig your side steps, How are they with stopping rocks? I'm contemplating a slightly larger step than what I have now. My next investment is the audio upgrade since the B&O is underwhelming and then adding the Oracle Mirror lights. I'm going to let others in B6G go first on the mirrors just in case they are loud whistle makers.

Sponsored

Brute4

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sas, Mazda CX-5 Carbon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome looking rig. A51 for the win!

Two questions. Did the hood deflector make a significant difference with bug splatter on the windshield? I dig your side steps, How are they with stopping rocks? I'm contemplating a slightly larger step than what I have now. My next investment is the audio upgrade since the B&O is underwhelming and then adding the Oracle Mirror lights. I'm going to let others in B6G go first on the mirrors just in case they are loud whistle makers.
Hood deflector has significantly helped with bug splatter. Still get a little but not anything close to before.
Side steps helped with rocks. You could here all the rocks clanging off of them when I had the Sasquatch tires. Now that I have a more aggressive tread with larger voids, I don’t have any rock issues.
As far asthe b&o system, I changed the 2 front and 2 rear 4.5” to Kicker KS which made a great improvement. It’s good enough for me now that I’m older. My base rattling windows days is over. Let me know how you like those Oracle mirror lights.