BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for sharing this! I think this is the closest we can get to those shots of the Area 51 Bronco Sport. it's growing on me more every day, I think it could stand out in the crowd of cactus gray (y)
Agreed!!
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hoping it’s a little more blue like this one.

8A7D2708-A541-4FB0-A5CA-793DEB81BACA.jpeg

but it’s really hard to get a solid idea of what this color looks like until I see it in person.
Could I trouble you to make a 4 door version with black top, door handles, and fenders? ???

I think you captured the real shade

Sponsored

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could I trouble you to make a 4 door version with black top, door handles, and fenders? ???

I think you captured the real shade
Yea, I was working on this one anyways haha.
Ford Bronco Area 51 thread F6C58ED7-9389-46C5-A72B-5E6CE62EC3F5

Honestly, it’s really hard to match these colors, a little bit more desaturation on this one might make it slightly better. But with the lighting darker due to the clouds, I tried to match it to the environment so it didn’t look so fake.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Honestly, it’s really hard to match these colors, a little bit more desaturation on this one might make it slightly better. But with the lighting darker due to the clouds, I tried to match it to the environment so it didn’t look so fake.
Thank you sir!!

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Yes lord, I hope it looks JUST LIKE this. Good work

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looked awfully blue to me
Yep, but its Cactus. Crazy render with a ton of blue reflection from the sky. All those shots from Ford have been confirmed to be Cactus Grey. Of course so is this....

Ford Bronco Area 51 thread 1596862772490

So the only true answer is all colors are Cactus Gray.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ebony/Area 51 interior on bronco sport. There’s also a 360 view on the site. Hopefully we get the equivalent in marine vinyl on the badlands

6797BD4E-D9E3-4226-A9D7-20AE7203FBC8.png

58E996CD-6342-411A-8656-613568829605.png

Heebi Geebi

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's my favorite color...for now. Tomorrow, who knows. It looks like the color on this Mercedes Benz van that's called blue-grey. I've seen this van/color combo in person and it looks great.
Ford Bronco Area 51 thread blue grey benz

Arianone

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My first reaction was area 51 all the way, but now that I've seen the official color charts, the problem is that it is a non metallic.

I can't even remember the last time I owned a non metallic painted car ... short of my xj.

There is just something about a flat color that is a turn off. I noticed that many manufacturers seem to be offering more and more of those plain colors. That flat toyota brown looks like what you'd see in the bottom of an out-house!

I'll have to see it in person but imo nothing beats a metallic with an added layer of clear to get that depth... maybe I can convince the wife to go with the triple layered cyber orange.
Just remember that if you do any off-roading that metallic scratches are permanent. With non metallic all you need is a buffer. I live in Arizona. We call it Arizona pinstriping! Cactus and other trees put scratches as you pass by.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just remember that if you do any off-roading that metallic scratches are permanent. With non metallic all you need is a buffer. I live in Arizona. We call it Arizona pinstriping! Cactus and other trees put scratches as you pass by.
I did not know that.. assuming the scratch isn't down to the primer.

countryboyreese

Badlands
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This fact is really making my decision tough on what color to get. As much as I want antimatter blue, I feel the dark metallic paint is just gonna be too difficult to keep nice. I may have to switch over to a lighter color like cactus. The decisions...
Sponsored