First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel, AEV Wrangler, Wildtrrak Bronco, M99* +
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If this is already beat to death I apologize. Shopping around looking at aux lighting solutions/packages I'm actually wondering/looking for one marketed/packaged towards people who want to easily use the pre-installed aux switches......I am only a few minutes/hour into researching/reading up on it and it is already confusing....my initial ASSUMPTION was that with the AUX switches preinslled you ended up with some connectors underhood to easily plug/play aux lighting controls.....but now.....not feeling it......
Sponsored

OP
OP

dodgestang

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meh....I figured it out....I was looking for OEM style connectors around the car...not just a wire harness....

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If this is already beat to death I apologize. Shopping around looking at aux lighting solutions/packages I'm actually wondering/looking for one marketed/packaged towards people who want to easily use the pre-installed aux switches......I am only a few minutes/hour into researching/reading up on it and it is already confusing....my initial ASSUMPTION was that with the AUX switches preinslled you ended up with some connectors underhood to easily plug/play aux lighting controls.....but now.....not feeling it......
I saw you figured out your issue, but not sure what you're looking for.

If you have factory upfitters there is a wire bundle under the hood by the driver side firewall for connection to auxiliary things. They carry power so you don't need to install relays (unless your application pulls more power then they provide).

There are no plugs though, wires left for you that you strip back and crimp onto your accessories.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here are the wires. There are several videos that show which color wire is for what location.

52AA2BA0-18E7-48D3-BB79-054BCF93577C_1_105_c.jpeg

OP
OP

dodgestang

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw you figured out your issue, but not sure what you're looking for.

If you have factory upfitters there is a wire bundle under the hood by the driver side firewall for connection to auxiliary things. They carry power so you don't need to install relays (unless your application pulls more power then they provide).

There are no plugs though, wires left for you that you strip back and crimp onto your accessories.
Yeah I was expecting OEM style connectors and was searching the web for aux lighting compatible with Bronco OEM wireharness.....and not getting very far ;)

Sponsored

PMR

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go to OffroadAlliance.com and get the Baja Designs kit. Really good. Fitment is perfect.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go to OffroadAlliance.com and get the Baja Designs kit. Really good. Fitment is perfect.
Did you purchase one of these kits and do you like it? I went to the website and see 6-8 different Bronco kits including roof mounted and bumper mounted light bars.

PMR

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you purchase one of these kits and do you like it? I went to the website and see 6-8 different Bronco kits including roof mounted and bumper mounted light bars.
I got the modular bumper mounted kit . Awesome and easy

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out our site here, we try and make it easy by listing all our bronco bolt-on kits.

I'd recommend the Baja Designs Kits w/KR Off-Road brackets. You can mount larger lights and they ship right away:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Or if you want the most street legal output, the Diode Dynamics are extremely popular:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Baja Designs is better for quality and off-road use. Diode Dynamics is better for price point and street legal output level.

We've also got lots of other bolt-on kits right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Ford Bronco Aux lighting and OEM aux lighting switches Bronco2

We're also a well known/trusted vendor here with PLENTY of inventory at our warehouse

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out our site here, we try and make it easy by listing all our bronco bolt-on kits.

I'd recommend the Baja Designs Kits w/KR Off-Road brackets. You can mount larger lights and they ship right away:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Or if you want the most street legal output, the Diode Dynamics are extremely popular:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Baja Designs is better for quality and off-road use. Diode Dynamics is better for price point and street legal output level.

We've also got lots of other bolt-on kits right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Ford Bronco Aux lighting and OEM aux lighting switches Bronco2

We're also a well known/trusted vendor here with PLENTY of inventory at our warehouse
Thanks!!
Sponsored