Sponsored

Lighting switches for those with NO Aux switches?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is everyone that don't have Aux switches doing for lighting switches? Mine was an abandoned order and didn't come with Aux switches. I'm looking at adding fog lights to augment my upfront lighting and may add something in the rear as well as interior.

Let me know what you're using and how it is working for you.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased the ford front/rear fog light switch and use that for my light bar and ditch lights. But I have a high package so I already had the wiring for the fog lights in the bumper.

Urbanranger94

Big Bend
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco 4dr big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is everyone that don't have Aux switches doing for lighting switches? Mine was an abandoned order and didn't come with Aux switches. I'm looking at adding fog lights to augment my upfront lighting and may add something in the rear as well as interior.

We install quite a few of these at our shop. We're also running one in our Bronco since it didn't come with switches:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/installation-accessories/switches-harnesses/

The AuxBeam switch panels

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put this in my Samurai. Have it hooked to my compressor, front/rear air lockers, backup camera, lights, etc. It’s an S-Pod knockoff but it’s been working great for about year now for less $$$.

You can mount the panel where ever, but wonder if it would fit up there in the sun glasses holder for that “Aux Switch” experience?

https://www.amazon.com/Auxbeam-Cont...7493&sprefix=switch+panel,aps,177&sr=8-9&th=1

Sponsored

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, you can get a few of these and mount them under the dash....

Ford Bronco Lighting switches for those with NO Aux switches? 1672590066029

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I put this in my Samurai. Have it hooked to my compressor, front/rear air lockers, backup camera, lights, etc. It’s an S-Pod knockoff but it’s been working great for about year now for less $$$.

You can mount the panel where ever, but wonder if it would fit up there in the sun glasses holder for that “Aux Switch” experience?

https://www.amazon.com/Auxbeam-Control-Harness-Stickers-Caravan/dp/B07KZLB74K/ref=sr_1_9?crid=3PO4458U6I4VY&keywords=switch+panel&qid=1672587493&sprefix=switch+panel,aps,177&sr=8-9&th=1
That's what I linked, only we sell them for less on our site :) It's what we run on our truck

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been a while since I checked that thread, but isn’t there still a chance some module / computer thing won’t talk to the new fuse box and/or switches?
No problems that i have heard of, It is all hard wired and I do not think it even goes thru the BCM But it will require the replacement of the Engine fuse block as the ones that did not come with AUX switch do not have pins in the slots needed for the AUX lighting. I just went with the Switch Pros S9100 for mine since the dealer dropped the AUX on my order.

OP
OP
NC_Pinz

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, you can get a few of these and mount them under the dash....

Ford Bronco Lighting switches for those with NO Aux switches? 1672590066029
Not suitable for my '75 so I think I'll pass for the '22. Thanks though...

Sponsored

DG666

Outer Banks
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I purchased the ford front/rear fog light switch and use that for my light bar and ditch lights. But I have a high package so I already had the wiring for the fog lights in the bumper.
I'm a total newbie - but I have the same package. Can you use this existing wiring/switch to add additional lights?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a total newbie - but I have the same package. Can you use this existing wiring/switch to add additional lights?
If you have the same package then no you don’t have a fog light switch standard.
If you buy the fog light switch with the front and rear fog buttons yes you can. The wires are there for front fogs right under the front recovery points. Just have to turn them on with forscan. The rear there is a diagram somewhere that shows what wire is the correct one coming out of the bcm for the rear fog lights. I used that for a trigger wire to a relay for my ditch lights. Again turning the rear fogs on with forscan.

Last edited:

DG666

Outer Banks
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have the same package then no you don’t have a fog light switch standard.
If you buy the fog light switch with the front and rear fog buttons yes you can. The wires are there for front fogs right under the front recovery points. Just have to turn them on with forscan. The rear there is a diagram somewhere that shows what wire is the correct one coming out of the bcm for the rear fog lights. I used that for a trigger wire to a relay for my ditch lights. Again turning the rear fogs on with forscan.
Got it, on mine i just push in the lights button and it turns on the fog lights in the front - I can run additionally wiring to that if I wanted to put on more lights?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got it, on mine i just push in the lights button and it turns on the fog lights in the front - I can run additionally wiring to that if I wanted to put on more lights?
Oh I suppose you can I would still use a relay and just trigger it with that. You don’t want to overload the circuit. I have the mod bumper so I didn’t have fogs or the switch from the factory.
Sponsored