Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was connecting lights to my fuse box in the engine compartment since I do not have aux switches. While doing this I noticed that there are what look like the wires that would essentially be the aux switches. (I assume the same since they look similar to what I have seen in videos). Do these wires go any where or are the hooked to anything?
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...talled-diy-writeup-instructions-photos.35388/

They are partially wired. This thread talks about retrofitting the AUX switches after purchase. There are harnesses, switches/bezel (complete overhead console) and different underhood fuse panel needed to make it happen.

IIRC, the underhood wires eventually terminate into a connector in the A-pillar(s) where another harness is needed to take them the rest of the way to the switch location.

OP
OP
Browp24

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks I appreciate it. I will take a look at this thread. I am not really looking to install them. I just put in the oracle bronco lettering lights and wondering if I Hook them up to what essentially would he aux switch cables, would they come on when the car is started? I understand by doing this I would not be able to switch them on and off which I am not worried about
Sponsored