Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
HI ALL,

WONDERING IF THIS FRIENDLY FORUM CAN HELP ME SOLVE AN ISSUE WITH MY AUX SWITCH. I RECENTLY INSTALLED 2 LIGHTS FOR MY FRONT GRILL WHICH ARE THE ORACLE LIGHTS LETTERING BRONCO AND MARKER LIGHTS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE RAPTOR. I INSTALLED THE MARKER LIGHTS ON AUX 4 AND LETTERING ON 5. I RAN BOTH WIRES TO THE PURPLE WIRE WHICH SEEMS TO WORK BUT NOT INDIVIDUALLY I TURN ON AUX 4 AND BOTH LIGHTS GO ON. HOW DO I HAVE ONE ON WHILE THE OTHER IS OFF?

07C1CAA0-017D-4612-B115-177EE49A9C26.jpeg
Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost choked on my beer when i read " friendly forum "

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah, just use one switch. Guess I would be yelling if I missed a letter to....

# STAY FRIENDLY!!!

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm assuming he used an app to post that caused all caps to be used and I suppose can give him the benefit of the doubt on it for now. Your description regarding how you connected the different sets of lights to the Aux switches is not entirely clear. It sounds like you connected them to only one of the Aux switch wires - purple (?), which almost sounds like the wire located at the front grill on top of the radiator. In any event, you need to connect each set of lights to the different uplifter feeds (color coded). Those wires come out of part of the wiring loom near driver's side fire wall in the engine compartment. Here are some diagrams and a pic of those wires from another thread that might be helpful, and a link to a tutorial on wiring the Aux switches https://thebronconation.com/how-to-use-the-auxiliary-switches-on-your-bronco/

And another thread doing something different but has info in it on location and hook up that might be helpful. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ther-packs-and-4x4truckled-wiring-loom.26109/

Ford Bronco Aux switch question 1649423979636

Ford Bronco Aux switch question 1649424511316

Last edited:

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I INSTALLED THE MARKER LIGHTS ON AUX 4 AND LETTERING ON 5. I RAN BOTH WIRES TO THE PURPLE WIRE WHICH SEEMS TO WORK BUT NOT INDIVIDUALLY
Those two sentences seem to contradict each other. You want both to act as individual circuits, yet you actually only tied them into a single circuit...?
Sponsored