SaudiBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wire up one to light up your brake lights, just to mess with the guys who tail too close... believe race cars used to do that back in the day.
Or a rear high beam light to be switched if the car behind you is using the high beam

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only six switches! OK here goes......
1. Light Bar (My Zombie lights)
2. Rear Lights (For when a vehicle is riding your bumper with the high beams on. aka: F**K YOU switch.)
3. Air Horn (Musical to announce my arrival at the mall.)
4. Winch
5. Remote Camera
6. Cowl Lights.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posed this question a couple of weeks ago with similar results. Outside of a winch or some lights, there doesn't appear to be a lot of applications. Since they are most likely wired to a block, you will still have to run all the wires to the devices, but I assume it would be nice to have the switches done for you.
Also, given the 12v and 110v outlets inside the vehicle, many of the things we consider creature comforts can already be plugged in.
I tried real hard to find a use since they look totally cool. At then end of the day, is it worth losing your sunglass holder?

OP
OP
mostly harmless

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posed this question a couple of weeks ago with similar results. Outside of a winch or some lights, there doesn't appear to be a lot of applications. Since they are most likely wired to a block, you will still have to run all the wires to the devices, but I assume it would be nice to have the switches done for you.
Also, given the 12v and 110v outlets inside the vehicle, many of the things we consider creature comforts can already be plugged in.
I tried real hard to find a use since they look totally cool. At then end of the day, is it worth losing your sunglass holder?
Yeah I was kinda getting the same feeling that these switches were more cool than genuinely useful (for me anyways). Which I guess explains why I’m gravitating towards finding more frivolous uses for them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Air compressor, as was said along with lighting. Suppose you could power an amp with one if you upgraded the stereo substantially. Have four on the F350 and I use them all. There is massive benefit to having thing pre-wired to a fuse box.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll will probably never hook anything to them, but just sit there all day flipping them off and on.
Exactly. I will just hop in and start flipping switches so that my passenger is like wtf is happening. I will just turn to them and say shhh

Ford Bronco Aux Switch Uses - Ideas?? 1597694931776

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. Arming for hitch-mounted jet engine.
2. Ground-penetrating radar and metal detector for prospecting, displayed on information console.
3. Dramatic chariot spikes.
4. Retractable steps (for tripping people).
5. Dramatic fog machine and rave lights.
6. Cake dispenser, no lie.
Sponsored