TK75

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else’s bronco awaiting shipping mine was built 5/5 still sitting there has this been the case lately or should I be worried.
Sponsored

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's unfortunately a crapshoot. Mine sat for 3 weeks after showing built (4/2) before it was finally shipped (4/23). Just showed up to the dealership yesterday (5/15). I'm expecting another 5 days or so before they contact me since they're currently swamped with inbound Bronco's...

rkelley3

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine says in production as of 5/8. I pinged Ford on social media and they confirmed it was built, would ship in late May and arrive at my dealer around mid-June. The rep also basically said it is a crapshoot and could take longer

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure why new members always post in the Raptor forum.

LOL!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure why new members always post in the Raptor forum.

LOL!
You should use the report post feature letting the mod(s) know it is a post in the wrong section. They clean these up pretty promptly. I just reported this one.

Sponsored

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it’s a crap shoot… like Ford said I’m built 3/16 still waiting shipment…and we are past 2 months, so who know…

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 dr BaseSquatch was built 3/26 and is still awaiting shipping. Meanwhile, 54+ Bronco were built and delivered to my dealer since then.
Neither Ford nor the dealer can tell me what is going on...

When it comes to Bronco shipping, nothing is a sure thing. Worrying doesn't help, neither does drinking (tried that!). It's tough to get any information as to what the delay is.

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
built 4/24..... cant get it shipped and tracker not updating... no one can give me an answer other than Delayed....

Fitzmari

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else’s bronco awaiting shipping mine was built 5/5 still sitting there has this been the case lately or should I be worried.
Mine was built 4/2 and still awaiting shipment unfortunately.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 dr BaseSquatch was built 3/26 and is still awaiting shipping. Meanwhile, 54+ Bronco were built and delivered to my dealer since then.
Neither Ford nor the dealer can tell me what is going on...

When it comes to Bronco shipping, nothing is a sure thing. Worrying doesn't help, neither does drinking (tried that!). It's tough to get any information as to what the delay is.
Update!....Mine finally shipped 5/28 according to the tracker..... that makes just over 2 months of 'awaiting shipping'.
I haven't received a 'shipped ' e-mail from Ford yet tho. Edit, just got my e-mail from Ford, 36 hours after seeing it shipped on the tracker.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still stuck in “Scheduled for production the week of 5/1/23” hasn’t even switched to “Built” despite the mods popping on 5/4. Check your dealership website, others have seen their order show as an “In transit” vehicle. I’m a 2D, BL, 2.7L, high, leather with mod bumper - no clue if it correlates to any shipping hold up though.

DucatiExplorer

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine has the exact dame "built date" 5/5 and is no waiting to be shipped. I called Ford Performance and they tell me it should have shipped by now but can't give me anymore details. So meanwhile it sits there as I rack up all sorts of parts in my garage waiting for its arrival!! Frustrating to say the least.

Hope this status changes soon!!

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stuck on "In Production" since 5/9. With all of these shipping issues, they should start a program to allow people to pick them up from the plant in person. Why not? Give folks a $500 credit for saving them from having to ship it, and we get the excitement of an immediate road trip!

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stuck on "In Production" since 5/9. With all of these shipping issues, they should start a program to allow people to pick them up from the plant in person. Why not? Give folks a $500 credit for saving them from having to ship it, and we get the excitement of an immediate road trip!
I agree, Corvette used to allow this, they might still. I think you had to pay extra to pick it up though.
Sponsored