Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello fellow Canadians.

Anyone has any suggestions on how to get ford-plans here in Canada?
I know Mustang Club of Americas a really popular choice for X-plan. Their PIN's good for Canada as well?
Sponsored

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello fellow Canadians.

Anyone has any suggestions on how to get ford-plans here in Canada?
I know Mustang Club of Americas a really popular choice for X-plan. Their PIN's good for Canada as well?
I am trying to find that out too. IN the meantime I joined for the heck of it. Not a lot of money to invest. If I find an answer will post.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am trying to find that out too. IN the meantime I joined for the heck of it. Not a lot of money to invest. If I find an answer will post.
Same. I couldn't find a definitive answer so I joined as well. I couldn't find any info that would make me believe it wouldn't work.

I just did an interview for a job with Canada Post. You can get X-plan through that. Ha. Double-edged sword though...I could get X-plan through CP if I were hired...but they also require a vehicle with an automatic for delivery so I wouldn't be able to get a manual.

Bronco_Pete

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I keep my mustang club active, from everything I researched you can generate Canadian PINs with it. I'm pretty sure I verified it before I started signing up.

The next question will be, when will there be x-plan pricing available for the Bronco. From the US threads it sounds like it may not be available on this first model year which is pretty much all the reservations if even half of them go through.

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a xplan through my work, I hope they allow us to apply the xplan discount, if not ill pass on the first year if thats the case. 4 or 5 grand off doesnt sound like alot to some people but it does to me.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a xplan through my work, I hope they allow us to apply the xplan discount, if not ill pass on the first year if thats the case. 4 or 5 grand off doesnt sound like alot to some people but it does to me.
I'm with you.

I saw someone on another thread that, in their situation, would only save a couple hundred with X-plan so it wasn't worth the "hassle" of $25 with MCA.

If I can save $26 it's worth it to me! :ROFLMAO:

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my dealer and @Rollerstud98's dealer have confirmed that X-Plan is a go in Canada. Has anyone else had success using it?

I've yet to order but I've received a quote with X-Plan applied. Mustang Club is usable.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No X Plan....
Possibly A Plan if you're a Ford employee
Un-prompted my dealer sent me an email the other day, after saying X-Plan is not available, that it will be. @Rollerstud98 posted an email from his dealer that says X-Plan is available in Canada but not in the US. I'm still a bit wary....that's why I'm trying to confirm if others have heard the same.

Seems strange for my dealer to, basically out of the blue, give me a discount. Unless it's some greasy bait and switch.

OP
OP
parropski

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my dealer and @Rollerstud98's dealer have confirmed that X-Plan is a go in Canada. Has anyone else had success using it?

I've yet to order but I've received a quote with X-Plan applied. Mustang Club is usable.
I don't know if you are trolling since we have no indication of X-plan being different in Canada.
I too joined the mustang club lol. If you are right I might change my build.
I will try to confirm for everyone next week.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Un-prompted my dealer sent me an email the other day, after saying X-Plan is not available, that it will be. @Rollerstud98 posted an email from his dealer that says X-Plan is available in Canada but not in the US. I'm still a bit wary....that's why I'm trying to confirm if others have heard the same.

Seems strange for my dealer to, basically out of the blue, give me a discount. Unless it's some greasy bait and switch.
My dealer said they've heard yes and no... Then maybe then no again, then maybe again....
I'm not expecting any kinda discount.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if you are trolling since we have no indication of X-plan being different in Canada.
I too joined the mustang club lol. If you are right I might change my build.
I will try to confirm for everyone next week.
Not trolling. Just spreading hopeful information and trying to see if others have the same information.

Edit:

I asked him the other day to send me an out-the-door price. We had discussed X-Plan in the past until it was announced that X-Plan wasn't available. Other than that he was going to be charging MSRP which I had agreed to.

When he did send the quote it came with " Good news, the Bronco qualifies for X-plan pricing" and a quote showing it applied.

Screenshot_20210129-122506_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trolling. Just spreading hopeful information and trying to see if others have the same information.

Edit:

I asked him the other day to send me an out-the-door price. We had discussed X-Plan in the past until it was announced that X-Plan wasn't available. Other than that he was going to be charging MSRP which I had agreed to.

When he did send the quote it came with " Good news, the Bronco qualifies for X-plan pricing" and a quote showing it applied.

Ford Bronco AXZ Plans for Canada Screenshot_20210129-122506_Drive
In Canada? Where you at? Which dealer?
Thanks

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no reason not to believe my dealer, I asked him if since Ford wasn’t offering x-plan if they would still honour the price, he replied saying Ford Canada was in fact offering x-plan on the Bronco. That was on Friday the 29th.
Sponsored