Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know the specifics about what the discount benefits are for the A and Z plans?

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, I tried to search but couldn't find anything.
Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know the specifics about what the discount benefits are for the A and Z plans?

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, I tried to search but couldn't find anything.
Invoice less holdback (3%) less Advertising Fee (?) plus $275 Program Fee

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Invoice less holdback (3%) less Advertising Fee (?) plus $275 Program Fee
Holdback is 3% of MSRP, correct? So that would be MSRP of final build, not starting?

Sponsored
OP
OP
A51Asheville

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks all!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone heard anything on when we will be seeing pricing on AZ website? I have not gotten any information on AZ price from anyone yet as far as what our Broncos will cost.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone heard anything on when we will be seeing pricing on AZ website? I have not gotten any information on AZ price from anyone yet as far as what our Broncos will cost.
Have not seen or heard a word. I don't dealers will even be able to give you the A price when ordering.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have not seen or heard a word. I don't dealers will even be able to give you the A price when ordering.
That is what I’m afraid of. If we won’t know what our price is for the Bronco how the heck could we order it lol. Depending on Z price it may make me go up a trim level or not

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I’m afraid of. If we won’t know what our price is for the Bronco how the heck could we order it lol. Depending on Z price it may make me go up a trim level or not
The order system isn’t loaded yet. Once the order banks are loaded, the dealer can generate the A/Z plan price. I think I have bought 16 Z plan cars so far.

Sponsored
OP
OP
A51Asheville

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The order system isn’t loaded yet. Once the order banks are loaded, the dealer can generate the A/Z plan price. I think I have bought 16 Z plan cars so far.
Has it been a simple process for you most of the time or have there been regular issues you've dealt with?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has it been a simple process for you most of the time or have there been regular issues you've dealt with?
Zero issues, ever. The dealer is actually compensated for the sale, they make a fair and consistent profit and there are pretty strict rules from Ford. I think my salesman mentioned 70% of their business is A/Z plan and it’s a big dealer ?? I have bought in 6 states and 7 dealers too I think. I already generated my PIN for the Bronco too, since it is limited annually, I used a 2020 PIN.

OP
OP
A51Asheville

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zero issues, ever. The dealer is actually compensated for the sale, they make a fair and consistent profit and there are pretty strict rules from Ford. I think my salesman mentioned 70% of their business is A/Z plan and it’s a big dealer ?? I have bought in 6 states and 7 dealers too I think. I already generated my PIN for the Bronco too, since it is limited annually, I used a 2020 PIN.
Really appreciate the insight! Getting my first PIN, but my wife has had a few Fords now through the Z plan.

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious to know if the A/Z plans have any effect on the dealers allocations? (positive or negative) How do dealers feel about A/Z plan orders? (If memory serves, there was a time in the past that, the dealers frowned on this, but I don't remember why... Something to do with adversely affecting allocations on popular models?)

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have D-Plan, which is basically A Plan + $100, so my pricing is pretty much fixed, glad I don't have to mess around very much. Already told my dealer no add-on's, and I am paying cash so will just skip the finance guy's BS up-sales speech.
Sponsored