Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This really depends on your budget.
Morel are my favourite speakers and are what I personally run, they make our stuff look cheap though.
But if you wanted the best mid tier sounding speaker and something we have already got a tune for then id go with the Hertz range. CX100 in the dash/pods and MP in the kick panels. This is what we used in our test Bronco
I see I just missed the first orders and discounts. Will you be offering discounts again? How can I get on the back order notification?
Sponsored

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else in this boat, just PM to be added to the list of when they come back in stock. But should only be a week away now.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty much spot on but we do also offer a 3rd option that is just A2B to TOSLINK (Entry model). Thanks for the kind words, we do believe our interfaces are the best on the market. We have actually developed A2B systems for a few different OEMs now so its our bread and butter.

We have also dropped the price on our Entry conversion piece recently btw this provides just a raw A2B to TOSLINK conversion with no DSP features at all. This can pair up to a 3rd party DSP/Amp combo.

Also keep in mind, if you do do a high to low after the factory amplifier, you are getting a signal that has already been amplified and distorted by a dirt cheap D class chip.

I will also say one thing which is our all in one amp is more than just a improved version of the factory amp and the clarity on the outputs of all channels will exceed that of most A/B class amplifiers and be very comparable to any top of the line D class amplifiers also because we keep the signal path digital until amplification there is only one D/A conversion which also helps with fidelity.

It also runs our latest generation DSP core which features hybrid IIR and FIR filtering to provide fantastic phase response. This is something not many other DSPs feature and means the sound staging is up there with the best in its class.

The MOST25 variant of this amplifier (same platform) has actually won a couple competitions.
Do you have a customer service number that can give you a packaged list of items to purchase and then installed by a local to me audio shop? Or produce the entire list here with links to everything that is needed? Maybe 3 different packages like Good, better ,best?

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have a customer service number that can give you a packaged list of items to purchase and then installed by a local to me audio shop? Or produce the entire list here with links to everything that is needed? Maybe 3 different packages like Good, better ,best?
Shoot me an email and we can tee up a call.
[email protected]
Sponsored