First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Georgia we have a group who are buying from Granger. Not technically a group buy but there is a shipping deal from Granger to the Atlanta area of $450 with a gas price disclaimer. You could look at that and just be driving back down from the ATL. Something to consider.

If you go that route with Granger and switch your reservations to them we have a group page for those from this area purchasing from Granger for updates on the process. Let me know if you decide to go that way and we can get you included with the group.
Thanks for the offer. I placed a call and left a message with mullinex in fl who appear to be doing 1k under invoice. I'm also about to text my salesman to see if they'll match.
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So your Broncos will sit at granger until they have enough to ship to Atlanta?
Good question. They will hold for a load of 6 Broncos per trip. We have over 60 reservations currently in the area with Granger. Not all of those will convert to orders and many, like myself, are going to drive it back down as a road trip. Some are even going to fly up to inspect it when it arrives and then have it shipped down. Granger will hold them until they meet the minimum number.

I am sure that Albert @Granger Ford will be able to provide much better details than I can on how they are planning on coordinating the shipping. Good luck with your journey. There is a lot to wade through.

Janskin

Badlands
First Name
Marvin/Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram, Past owner of 68’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quoted to reiterate that when you order your Bronco is when you negotiate and finalize the pricing. Start talking to your dealer now to see what their pricing structure is at (above/below msrp), what their document fee is and if they require dealer add ons (window tint, rust proof, nitrogen tires, etc). If you don't like what they say call another dealership. Remember, it is your reservation and not their Bronco.
Tried to go with the North Texas Dealer plan of $1000 under invoice but missed out on that due to contacting them to late. Spoke with my current reservation holder dealership yesterday and he stated MSRP with normal TTL and doc fees but zero dealer add ons. I mentioned to him about wanting invoice and looked forward to working a deal with him as I'm comfortable with Invoice of course less is always better. Dealerships need to realize this is the easiest sell of a vehicle they will ever have. Maybe an hour with a salesman while ordering, maybe an hour for make ready when it arrives and then about 30 minutes when it comes in and you complete the paperwork. Even at invoice the dealer is making money with dealer holdback. So my point of view is the dealership makes some money from the dealer holdback or you take your reservation somewhere else and they make Zero. Its not like they have this vehicle on their lot that they can sell to the next person. You walk and take your reservation with you. Am I way off base here?

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the offer. I placed a call and left a message with mullinex in fl who appear to be doing 1k under invoice. I'm also about to text my salesman to see if they'll match.
I have not heard that about Mullinax. My understanding is that they are at MSRP and would honor an X-Plan price if you have a PIN. There is a full thread on this forum with their details. Not a bad offer to stay local. Just confirm what the deal is and you can compare.

I also believe that Two Rivers out of the Nashville area has a pretty good offer out there as well. May want to look at that? All the best.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, you can have it shipped but it will eat some of your savings but would still be well under MSRP. Do a search on Granger or give them a call and they'll fill you in on the details. I'm flying in and driving back to SC, it's only a 2 day trip and hopefully it'll be a mini vacation. Tampa wouldn't be much longer if you chose to drive back if you have the time to spare and see the sites on the way.
There's another good deal.supposedly in Louisiana if you do a search.

Sponsored

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my point of view is the dealership makes some money from the dealer holdback or you take your reservation somewhere else and they make Zero. Its not like they have this vehicle on their lot that they can sell to the next person. You walk and take your reservation with you. Am I way off base here?
This is exactly my opinion, as well. Dealers around here don't seem to understand, so they will get $0 from my reservation, and an out-of-state dealer will get my money.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's another good deal.supposedly in Louisiana if you do a search.
Emailed Matt Bowers Ford. About a 10 hr drive for me. They're in LA.

Quick reply from salesman. 1k under invoice and lifetime powertrain warranty.

They agreed to giving me a written agreement on trade in so I don't waste my drive there if they won't give me what I want for my M4.

If my dealer doesn't match this I'll turn this into a little fun road trip for the wife and I.
Sponsored