Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere....I reserved the Badlands edition and want leather (or cloth) interior, which is listed in the summary but doesn't show up in B&P. I won't get a vehicle with black vinyl interior - waaaay to hot during summer. If it's not available then I guess I have to go for a different edition? I want all the Badlands options, Lux, squatch, leather or cloth and all the off road goodies (except the $1,800 light bar). I've been waiting for this for a long time! Like everyone I'm sure...
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is always Katzkin.com for leather.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere....I reserved the Badlands edition and want leather (or cloth) interior, which is listed in the summary but doesn't show up in B&P. I won't get a vehicle with black vinyl interior - waaaay to hot during summer. If it's not available then I guess I have to go for a different edition? I want all the Badlands options, Lux, squatch, leather or cloth and all the off road goodies (except the $1,800 light bar). I've been waiting for this for a long time! Like everyone I'm sure...
Leather is in B & P for 4 door only.
Ford Bronco B&P options badseat

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really need to see and feel the MGV Ford has sourced for the BD & BL. You will be pleasantly surprised. As posted above , Katskin has some great leather that fits like factory and is reasonably priced. Keep in mind the factory leather upgrade on the BL is leather trimmed regular vinyl which is totally different than the MGV.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You really need to see and feel the MGV Ford has sourced for the BD & BL. You will be pleasantly surprised. As posted above , Katskin has some great leather that fits like factory and is reasonably priced. Keep in mind the factory leather upgrade on the BL is leather trimmed regular vinyl which is totally different than the MGV.
Does the MGV feel like leather or like VWs leatherette? Hoping it is soft and pliable. Always had cloth myself.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's listed for the 2 door as well ...

Ford Bronco B&P options Screenshot_20201127-185251

OP
OP
Eric L

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Eric L

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's probably more the black...I had a Mustang Cobra convertible in triple black ...I used to keep a couple of white towels in the car to cover the leather in the summer?

OP
OP
Eric L

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 2 things I really wanted/want as options for the Badlands: 1. the 2.7l with manual and 2. cloth seats. So now it's back to the drawing board on figuring out my spec sheet.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 2 things I really wanted/want as options for the Badlands: 1. the 2.7l with manual and 2. cloth seats. So now it's back to the drawing board on figuring out my spec sheet.

The Badlands and Black Diamond are , ummm, famous well known for the MGV.
Not sure why you'd start there with it being one of the highly touted features of the model with cloth not even being an option on either.

So, either leather in the BadLands or a different model.
I know squat about the Wildtrack, maybe that will be your jam???
Outer Banks possibly?
What's your end goal and/or realistic expected useage?
The other big thing with the BL is the sway bar disco....do you even need that? (again, expected useage). IF yes, then Leather Badlands is it.
If not, then WildTrack or Outer Banks w/Squatch.

OP
OP
Eric L

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, realistically i won't do a ton of offroading but I want all the bells and whistles for when I do. So probably Wild Track, squatch, rock rails, bash plates etc. Sway bar disconnect isn't a big deal.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the MGV feel like leather or like VWs leatherette? Hoping it is soft and pliable. Always had cloth myself.
Never felt of the VW leatherette but it is far better than my wifes fake leather in her Mercedes . I have no reservations about going from the leather in my King Ranch to the MGV .

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The material in the overlander concept was softer than our 2012 VW CC’s leatherette. Felt like a good diner seat but gray.
Sponsored