Sponsored

How do I convert my reservation when B&P is missing key options?

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vibe I'm getting from Mike Levine is that B&P will not be updated with Mansquatch, etc for a while.. so how can I convert my reservation into an order when the time comes?

Should I just sit on my reservation? Maybe Granger/Stephens knows more? I dunno.. feeling a little lost here.

[sorry if this was already posted, didn't see an active thread]
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When the Order banks open, the info MUST be correct. (right?)

Don't know if BP will get fixed by then or not, but I'd hope so.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The vibe I'm getting from Mike Levine is that B&P will not be updated with Mansquatch, etc for a while.. so how can I convert my reservation into an order when the time comes?

Should I just sit on my reservation? Maybe Granger/Stephens knows more? I dunno.. feeling a little lost here.

[sorry if this was already posted, didn't see an active thread]
B&P has been up, what, not even 2 days yet? From what we've been told the order banks won't be opened until December. Think there's some time to get it sorted. Even so you can get the basic gist of your build then go over it with your dealer until you are satisfied (or not) - the dealers will have accurate info even if B&P still has inaccuracies (which is quite possible). For comparison the Jeep B&P system is notoriously inaccurate or not up to date but people work with the dealer to get it all spec'd out. Also keep in mind that it's entirely likely that supply constraints might make certain combo's unavailable to order and then suddenly the constraint will be removed and it's orderable again. It happens.

OP
OP

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my thinking.. even if it turns into a MY21 I still don't want to sit on my reservation.
Sponsored