Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Moving from doors is great to do. I didn't think about it. Bought a tailgate enclosure and keys were put in it by accident. Wife calls to ask how to get in tailgate to get purse with keys out. Say you don't as locked, but wait use the keypad. Oh ya, the doors are in the garage. Dammit. I had PPF done and they went around the pad so not sure I want to remove it. Man it pays to think ahead lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnā€™t order the keypad. It didnā€™t make sense. It is $250 as an option but to but it from the parts department is $150. Plus it is ugly and battery operated.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine been on the pillar since it was installed. I would love to have a wired one again there are things a wires one does the wireless canā€™t. One of which I believe had an ignition inhibitor of sort. When locked with the keypad in it wouldnā€™t let the vehicle start. The wireless one doesnā€™t do this. So. When the doors are off and you lock it with the keypad the Bronco can still be started. Routing a wire down the B pillar and across the sill plate would be a non issue. Wonder if the ddm has an input or if a F 150 ddm would have to be swapped in. Keep us updated please.
Ford Bronco B-pillar mounted keypad. E309583C-350A-452D-BB7A-146EBE74E485
Sponsored