SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. So that eliminates the possibility of power back feeding on the load side of the relay. Basically, there's an internal short to power on the low side of the relay back feeding to the switch or the switch is bad and they didn't put the other switch on since that's the only other place power can get to the LED. Since I don't know how your remote is wired in, it would be hard to prove you caused the internal relay to take a dump. Although it says non-serviceable, we've taken others apart and fixed stuff (out of warranty of course) like connection/terminal issues. The relay is probably soldered to the board but that hardly means it can't be replaced. Hope they cover it for you or at least figure out if the garage door wiring caused it so it doesn't happen again.
Thanks for the input and diagram. Super awesome having someone like you providing valuable time to the forum.
Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you notice the 1-5 lights flickered when he turned on 6? It looks like that would almost have to be an issue at the switch panel itself since each switch physically makes the contact to its respective LED.
Good eye! I did not notice that until you pointed it out

RayB1969

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 2.3 SAS Lux Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont mean to hi-jack your post, but this seems to be the most info I can get on the Aux switches. Currently all my lights come on when switched, but only get power to the lines corresponding to 1,4,6 and no power to 2,3,5. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

OP
OP
IDyeti

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dont mean to hi-jack your post, but this seems to be the most info I can get on the Aux switches. Currently all my lights come on when switched, but only get power to the lines corresponding to 1,4,6 and no power to 2,3,5. Any ideas on why this might be happening?
Sounds like my short issue, all switches coming on when aux 6 is engaged.

Take it into the dealer and have them replace the entire junction relay box under the hood. That's what resolved my issue. They first replaced all aux switches, no resolution, then the fuse juction box box. Work order says "remove and replace BCMC BJB fus box underhood LFT side retest all all modules..."

Parts listed:
M2DZ*13D730*HA switch asy
MB3Z*14A068*NBA Panel Asy - FUSE Junction <-this is the part that fixed it.
Sponsored