Sponsored

Badges - Floor Mats - Other Goodies -- Where Did You Buy Yours?

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone get mud flaps?

If so, anyone get the Ford ones? They are doing one time 20% off accessories so I'm curious if those would be worth to add to the cart!
I ordered the WeatherTech mudflaps from my Ford dealer. They were significantly less than the Ford version, relatively easy to install, and work well. I paid a total of $110 for front and rear.

I have already had to replace two of the bolts in the rear, though, because I didn't put Loctite on them. Didn't make that mistake twice.
Sponsored

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes and yes.
I liked the ford ones cause they have the Bronco logo.
Found a pic of the tailgate Molle system.

B47D6268-D42D-4B4C-B20A-5F9BE18AC8D3.jpeg
I've got the same one. Only modifications I made was adding 3M tape strips to the top as overtime it begins to sag with even minimal weight in the pouches.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got the same one. Only modifications I made was adding 3M tape strips to the top as overtime it begins to sag with even minimal weight in the pouches.
I can see it sagging on mine already. I have a pretty thick bird book in the big bag. Thanks for the tip on the 3M tape!

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone get mud flaps?

If so, anyone get the Ford ones? They are doing one time 20% off accessories so I'm curious if those would be worth to add to the cart!
I have the Ford mudflaps on front and back. I do not have the rock sliders or factory steps so fitment wasn't an issue for me. I ordered aftermarket tube steps and they all fit together just fine.

Sponsored

SquatchWatcher

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone get mud flaps?

Installed the RokBlokz for the winter. They are easily detachable. Really like them.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just picked up some Weather Tech floor mats and I am still waiting on the cargo area mat. I have a 4 door Wildtrak with the slide out tailgate. I sure hope it fits right with the tie downs. I removed my Wildtrak stickers and found a place for them. What do you think?

Ford Bronco Badges - Floor Mats - Other Goodies -- Where Did You Buy Yours? IMG_4056

Ford Bronco Badges - Floor Mats - Other Goodies -- Where Did You Buy Yours? IMG_4058

IMG_3967.jpg

Last edited:

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also recommend the TuxMats. Great coverage and look and feel more premium as opposed to the WeatherTechs I’ve had in the past.

Ford Bronco Badges - Floor Mats - Other Goodies -- Where Did You Buy Yours? IMG_3967

Ford Bronco Badges - Floor Mats - Other Goodies -- Where Did You Buy Yours? IMG_3967

Never heard of these. I like the look.

they are watertight?

Bran57

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have snow here and they have been good so far.

Never heard of these. I like the look.

they are watertight?
Sponsored