First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would be very happy if the LED Tails are included with the Heritage Edition, but I don't see where it is listed that way in the Order Guide. I am hoping you are correct. For now, I have removed the Signature Lighting from my order and will be pleasantly surprised if it arrives with LED Tails.

Thanks for the response.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would be very happy if the LED Tails are included with the Heritage Edition, but I don't see where it is listed that way in the Order Guide. I am hoping you are correct. For now, I have removed the Signature Lighting from my order and will be pleasantly surprised if it arrives with LED Tails.

Thanks for the response.
The Heritage Edition which is based on the Big Bend trim comes standard with Halogen Taillamps. There is an option for LED Signature Lights (91S) which also would give you LED Taillamps. If you don't want LED Taillamps then make sure you don't have the LED Signature Lighting on your order.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I actually want the LED tail lights but standard LED headlights. Have removed 91S and will just upgrade the tail lights at a later date. Oracle flush mount sare cheaper than including signature and then swapping out headlights later.

Thanks!

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this isn't really the place to ask but since it's a lot of headlight talk....Yesterday I was out and about. I saw what looked like a 2 door Wildtrack and it had the chase style turn signals in the front. What I mean is not the solid blinking, it was the kind like higher end cars have where it starts at one side and chases to the other. Is that an option on the Bronco or was that some kind of aftermarket light. I wasn't close enough to get a great look but it looked like a signature style light.
Sponsored