Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had several people reach out to me about their Bronco coming in or the window sticker showing Base LED Headlamps w/o LED Signature Lighting and a 500 credit on the window sticker. Just so you know this is not a required option and you should have the dealer remove option 91V (Base LED Headlamps) from your order. I have verified that it is NOT a required option at this time. If your Bronco is scheduled for production but has not been sent to the plant yet, you should be able to remove it from your order. Have your dealer amend your order and Ford should accept the amendment with no problem. This will get it built with the LED Signature Lighting.

Ford Bronco Badlands and Outer Banks LED Signature Lighting LED Headlamps
Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A man for the people! 🙌🏼

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on what's being reported, can someone clarify for me? Based on my DORA and build from COVP in the fall of 2022 for a BL, Sas, Lux do I need to do anything if I want the LED signature lighting?

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on what's being reported, can someone clarify for me? Based on my DORA and build from COVP in the fall of 2022 for a BL, Sas, Lux do I need to do anything if I want the LED signature lighting?
If you don't have a -$500 for Base LED Headlamps (option 91V) then you are good. If you see it then contact your dealer to remove the option.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Tim! I really appreciate your time and service to the community keeping us so well informed.

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't have a -$500 for Base LED Headlamps (option 91V) then you are good. If you see it then contact your dealer to remove the option.
Is this just for the headlights or the tailights as well? I've heard conflicting things.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Taillamps will be LED either way.
Is there a way to "force" this Base Headlight + LED Tail light configuration on my Heritage Edition order? I would prefer the base headlights as I prefer the Amber DRL functionality, but also don't want halogen tail lights.

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way to "force" this Base Headlight + LED Tail light configuration on my Heritage Edition order? I would prefer the base headlights as I prefer the Amber DRL functionality, but also don't want halogen tail lights.
It can be added to your build at the dealership level, just ask them to add order code 91V. My brother @bcool2525 and I ordered our Badlands this way:

EDIT: the order guide doesn't show it as being available for the Heritage or Heritage Limited, so they may always come with the signature lighting.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧍🏻🧍🏻twin-brothers-ordered-identical-broncos-on-same-day-and-got-both-delivered-on-same-day.64042/post-1765865

Sponsored

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ill trade you the base heads for the signature straight up...

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looks like 91V is not available on the Heritage build. I am just going to dump the Signature lighting and will upgrade the tail lights at a later date. Likely with the Oracle flush mount led tails.

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heritage Edition comes standard with LED Headlamps and Taillamps without LED Signature Lighting. You would need to add option 91S if you wanted the Signature Lighting.
Sponsored