Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Courtesy of Long McA
Blake,
Thanks for the YouTube lino to a very informative and step by step break down of interior, exterior, Powertrain, suspension, safety, (Known) options and trim package details ( great rundown of each package components btw) within the Badlands trim option. Interesting look at a (Potential ) ā€œ fadedā€ Interior trim/ dash Tone/ color etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpaceBronco_Yamato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blake,
Thanks for the very informative and step by step break down of interior, exterior, Powertrain, suspension, safety, (Known) options and trim package details ( great rundown of each package components btw) within the Badlands trim option. Your work ethic and effort much appreciated Sir!
Thank you - Long McArthur Ford deserves all the credit - theyā€™re putting out videos for each trim.

BunkieDuster69

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blake,
Iā€™m Surprised Others have not found your Thread here providing Long Mcartherā€™s detailed video on the Badlands trim -and commented as yet... really nice info On the Badlands trim and breakdown Within each mid/high/ lux components, etc.... again, your integrity and ethic appreciated Sir!

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great vid! Thanks for the share. Iā€™ve 100% decided on the Badlands with 33ā€™s, MSRP is well within my preapproval and Iā€™m ordering through Military Auto Source so hopefully the savings will allow for a few more goodies. If my research is correct itā€™s coming with the KO2 A/Tā€™s which is a pretty aggressive A/T tread. Iā€™ll run through those to do proper engine breakin and get familiar with the Broncoā€™s capabilities off-road before I put $$ into different tires. A tune, maybe aftermarket intercooler and a winch will definitely be added, either from ford or aftermarket. Other than a hardtop and maybe the mid-package the Badlands trim is ready to roll as is for the medium to advanced overlanding Iā€™m planning on doing.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great vid! Thanks for the share. Iā€™ve 100% decided on the Badlands with 33ā€™s, MSRP is well within my preapproval and Iā€™m ordering through Military Auto Source so hopefully the savings will allow for a few more goodies. If my research is correct itā€™s coming with the KO2 A/Tā€™s which is a pretty aggressive A/T tread. Iā€™ll run through those to do proper engine breakin and get familiar with the Broncoā€™s capabilities off-road before I put $$ into different tires. A tune, maybe aftermarket intercooler and a winch will definitely be added, either from ford or aftermarket. Other than a hardtop and maybe the mid-package the Badlands trim is ready to roll as is for the medium to advanced overlanding Iā€™m planning on doing.
Agreed. Love the tires and the trim. Iā€™m thinking the same way. Good Luck!
Sponsored