First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
runnerToyota 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm new. I did a search for this, but didn't really find much. I saw so many articles in Sept 2020, and Dec 2020 (even from Ford) about that the Badlands Sasquatch in manual is approved and coming. I went to order today, and the dealership said it's now not. I want to order, but the manual config of the Sasquatch is what I truly want. The dealership actually said I should wait for if things change. Is this a pipe dream at this point?
Sponsored

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait til next month and October. It is true that Sasquatch Package will have manual available for 2.3L for MY22+. Not 2.7L.

OP
OP

Scottpa

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
runnerToyota 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait til next month and October. It is true that Sasquatch Package will have manual available for 2.3L for MY22+. Not 2.7L.
that's what the dealership felt too.

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's what the dealership felt too.

Chapman Ford?

I was there today test driving the Mannequin Badland. Love it! prefer manual over AT.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Scottpa

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
runnerToyota 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chapman Ford?

I was there today test driving the Mannequin Badland. Love it! prefer manual over AT.
Fred Beans. they had a 4door. But it wasn't available. They said it was ordered by someone. I was hoping to even just sit in it. But they said no. Which was unfortunate. I had reserved initially when Ford released it, but backed out. Wanting to not only see it in person, but I wanted the Sasquatch in manual. I was debating the cactus grey versus Area 51. But leaning towards the cactus grey. If anyone has an opinion on those colors, let me know.

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fred Beans. they had a 4door. But it wasn't available. They said it was ordered by someone. I was hoping to even just sit in it. But they said no. Which was unfortunate. I had reserved initially when Ford released it, but backed out. Wanting to not only see it in person, but I wanted the Sasquatch in manual. I was debating the cactus grey versus Area 51. But leaning towards the cactus grey. If anyone has an opinion on those colors, let me know.

I thought about Catcus grey, it's nicer color but similar to Toyota TRD PRO Lunar Rock color. Area 51 is very nice. My build will be Oxford White Badland 4DR 2.3L 7MT with mid pack.

12" LCD is pointless and nothing special about it.

OP
OP

Scottpa

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
runnerToyota 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought about Catcus grey, it's nicer color but similar to Toyota TRD PRO Lunar Rock color. Area 51 is very nice. My build will be Oxford White Badland 4DR 2.3L 7MT with mid pack.

Why is the 12” pointless? Still learning. I was going for the Lux package for when I ordered.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Unless you want the trail cameras and that means you need to have the 12".

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is the 12” pointless? Still learning. I was going for the Lux package for when I ordered.

That's if you do lot of off-roading. I have Tacoma with 360 camera, and it is nice feature. Ford need to add the 360 degree to mid pack and the zone lighting too.

I spent 10 mins of my time playing with 12" LCD, and I felt that it's nothing special. I just know that the camera will show up if you use BAJA or off-road mode. It can work on 8" if Ford program it to do it.
Sponsored