Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had mine for a little over a week! Details in my signature.
I’ve got the same build minus the roof rack and tow package ordered. Ordered it a couple months ago so it’ll be awhile for me
Sponsored

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51 - I have a thing for outer space themed stuff, as well as blue hues. 🤷‍♀️
Carbonized Grey was definitely a contender!!!

Crazy... I've been lurking for a while now, and since the MY22 option for mansquatch became available, have been looking for others with a similar build - many close, with high packages, or non-SAS, MIC, or different model. "My dealer said" I had a rare build. Yours is the closest yet! Maybe others are lurking, too...
Lurker here. Same build but a '23 with cactus grey. I think this thread is for 22 builds so I hope you got yours and are happy with it! Mine is delivered to Granger and I've been waiting since 2020!

Any issues so far you'd like to point out? I test drove a manual a while back and thought it was very smooth but always curious to hear what others think

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery of my manual sasquatch in October. I have over 10,000 miles on it and it's been fine. Gas mileage isn't great - especially at highway speeds - but I doubt anyone was buying these vehicles thinking of gas efficiency. It's been on a couple long road trips and held up fine.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took delivery of my manual sasquatch in October. I have over 10,000 miles on it and it's been fine. Gas mileage isn't great - especially at highway speeds - but I doubt anyone was buying these vehicles thinking of gas efficiency. It's been on a couple long road trips and held up fine.
What do you get MPG? Have you tried different octane gas to see if it's better and getting better MPG?

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lurker here. Same build but a '23 with cactus grey. I think this thread is for 22 builds so I hope you got yours and are happy with it! Mine is delivered to Granger and I've been waiting since 2020!

Any issues so far you'd like to point out? I test drove a manual a while back and thought it was very smooth but always curious to hear what others think
Hi! Unfortunately I didn’t make the ‘22 cut so had to reorder in Sept. of last year for ‘23. I doubled down on a 2 door badlands manual Sasquatch (just changed color from A51 to Azure Grey) and thankfully I got my production email 2 days prior to the dreaded news of ‘change your order or no Bronco for you’ email in January.

My build week ended up being the last week in February, took about 2 weeks before the fully built email, then shipped right away. It was delivered on the evening of March 20th, got the call from my dealer on the 21st, and I picked it up on March 23rd!

Couldn’t be happier (including my friends and family who couldn’t believe I waited this long🤣)! No issues that I can tell. I love the manual, so easy to drive, and glad I changed colors. Not a fan of the e-brake but you get used to it (mostly - I still get paranoid that I’ll forget). The B&O definitely leaves much to be desired, but it’s not a a deal breaker for the other lux items. I’ll upgrade my speakers in the next year.

Good luck and hope you get yours soon! 🤞
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners IMG_0613
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners IMG_0630

Sponsored

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! Unfortunately I didn’t make the ‘22 cut so had to reorder in Sept. of last year for ‘23. I doubled down on a 2 door badlands manual Sasquatch (just changed color from A51 to Azure Grey) and thankfully I got my production email 2 days prior to the dreaded news of ‘change your order or no Bronco for you’ email in January.

My build week ended up being the last week in February, took about 2 weeks before the fully built email, then shipped right away. It was delivered on the evening of March 20th, got the call from my dealer on the 21st, and I picked it up on March 23rd!

Couldn’t be happier (including my friends and family who couldn’t believe I waited this long🤣)! No issues that I can tell. I love the manual, so easy to drive, and glad I changed colors. Not a fan of the e-brake but you get used to it (mostly - I still get paranoid that I’ll forget). The B&O definitely leaves much to be desired, but it’s not a a deal breaker for the other lux items. I’ll upgrade my speakers in the next year.

Good luck and hope you get yours soon! 🤞
Wow that looks so good! I'm glad it all worked out for you! I'm in a similar situation with reordering and the only thing I wasn't able to get was the tow package. I took that off last time I ordered and couldn't add it in time when it was removed from list of constraints. Oh well!

I've heard the same about the sound system as well. Still worth it to have heated steering wheel and adaptive cruise in my opinion.

My gf has an electronic e brake in her Toyota and there is a way you can set it so it automatically engages when you park and turn the car off. Not sure if the bronco has that but it might help ease your concern of forgetting if it does! Have fun!

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that looks so good! I'm glad it all worked out for you! I'm in a similar situation with reordering and the only thing I wasn't able to get was the tow package. I took that off last time I ordered and couldn't add it in time when it was removed from list of constraints. Oh well!

I've heard the same about the sound system as well. Still worth it to have heated steering wheel and adaptive cruise in my opinion.

My gf has an electronic e brake in her Toyota and there is a way you can set it so it automatically engages when you park and turn the car off. Not sure if the bronco has that but it might help ease your concern of forgetting if it does! Have fun!
It's easy to add tow yourself. Look it up on YouTube

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you get MPG? Have you tried different octane gas to see if it's better and getting better MPG?
I've got a 2 door Bad Man SAS and am thrilled with the MPGs. The sticker says 17 but so far, I've been no where near that. The 6 hour trip home from the dealer averaged just shy of 22 MPG hand calculated. Local driving, no sitting in traffic, speeds in the 45 mph range, normal mode, getting a hand calculated avg of 21.7 mpg. The only thing I don't care for is the small fuel tank. I see some mentioning they only get in the teens. Guessing they are always into the turbo.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm running about 18 mpg right now. I have stuck with 87 octane. Finally passed 10,000 miles, so I might experiment a little more to see if there's a significant difference.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking for 2dr Sasquatch Badlands Manual Cyber Orange Lux Package... Would love to find LOW mileage one.

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Found a BASE Area 51 manual Sasquatch last night and test drove it. VERY IMPRESSED at the power (Considering) and the legroom. I'm 6'3" and had the clutch in with my tiptoes. Actually moved the seat forward! I was also amazed at the overall SIZE of the Bronco. Loved it!

Shift pattern was really close. Definitely a little getting use to.

I'd LOVE to find a Cyber Sas Manual Lux Badlands 2dr! This is a 2022 with about 1800 miles HOWEVER, they want$6k OVER original MSRP so that won't happen.

Great rig overall from my short drive.

77BroncoTX

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found a BASE Area 51 manual Sasquatch last night and test drove it. VERY IMPRESSED at the power (Considering) and the legroom. I'm 6'3" and had the clutch in with my tiptoes. Actually moved the seat forward! I was also amazed at the overall SIZE of the Bronco. Loved it!

Shift pattern was really close. Definitely a little getting use to.

I'd LOVE to find a Cyber Sas Manual Lux Badlands 2dr! This is a 2022 with about 1800 miles HOWEVER, they want$6k OVER original MSRP so that won't happen.

Great rig overall from my short drive.
I have a 2023 manual Badlands Sasquatch, eruption green, high package two door with aftermarket front bumper, lights, winch, tires and rims 35“ x 12.5x 17. That I am considering selling has 10,000 miles. Feel free to call me if you’re interested I live in TX 713-302-4542.
Sponsored