First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have not seen these, but I like them. If I wanted to add steps to my factory rock rails, a) they hang down and look like crap, and b) they are way too expensive for what you get. Over $500 from IAG. Thanks for finding these. I will definitely keep them in mind once I put on lift and tires.
These look like they are tucked in tight but still have a spot to step. All I would do to improve is to add a couple pieces of non-skid to them so they could be safer as a step for my wife.
Edit: I did see these on IAG website and would be good if you want to maintain factory rock rails. $799 for 4 door and not available yet. Probably will not be long...
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone was wondering what a NON-SAS Badlands looks like with RC 1 inch level, and true 35's.

You can run 35's on a stock badlands but the one-inch level is cheap. just pull the crash bars and your good to go.

b2.jpg
Great "simple" build and looks awesome, I love that!

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At the risk of asking a dumb question. What are crash bars and why are most people on B6G so cavalier about removing them? My gut instinct would not be to saw off something safety related so I can squeeze in another half inch of tire.
They're removed at the factory if you get a Bronco with the SAS package.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't sure if the full 35's exceeded the limits. I don't know that I ever will go that big, but good to know (I have zero interest in a lift). I may look for some 17" take off's for 285/75/17 "pizza cutters" for winter tires, depending on my mileage and condition of the current 33s. That's most often when I would use the extra ground clearance here in MI and wider is often not better (mostly sand in the summer).
Full 35’s! lol

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone was wondering what a NON-SAS Badlands looks like with RC 1 inch level, and true 35's.

You can run 35's on a stock badlands but the one-inch level is cheap. just pull the crash bars and your good to go.

b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
Sorry to change the topic but can you tell me what front bumper is on your Bronco

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen guys run 305's (34's Pizza cutters) and it looks awesome.

Black on Black BADLANDS Ford Bronco COVERT Edition Leveled on 34s - YouTube
305’s don’t seem to qualify as pizza cutters, that’s usually 235, 255, or maybe a tall 275 on most forums. I just installed the 285/75R17 Toyo’s on my non SAS Badlands this evening. I haven’t driven it, but they look just right to me. I think I will add the 1” leveling kit since my 2 door is 1.5” lower in the front.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why not just get the Sasquatch package and be done with it ?
Better axle.. reserve reservoir shocks properly set up .

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not just get the Sasquatch package and be done with it ?
Better axle.. reserve reservoir shocks properly set up .
There was no Mansquatch option in 2021. The shocks on my Badlands are the same as Sasquatch only with more travel, same M210 axle, gearing, lockers, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BanksBadlands

BanksBadlands

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sorry to change the topic but can you tell me what front bumper is on your Bronco
New for the 2022 broncos is I believe it’s called the capable front bumper standard on black diamond and badlands.

OP
OP
BanksBadlands

BanksBadlands

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

305’s don’t seem to qualify as pizza cutters, that’s usually 235, 255, or maybe a tall 275 on most forums. I just installed the 285/75R17 Toyo’s on my non SAS Badlands this evening. I haven’t driven it, but they look just right to me. I think I will add the 1” leveling kit since my 2 door is 1.5” lower in the front.
I was referring to nitto ridge grapplers often called pizza cutters 🤙🏻

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New for the 2022 broncos is I believe it’s called the capable front bumper standard on black diamond and badlands.
Thanks. It’s much nicer than the 2021 Badlands front bumper. My Badlands MIC, 2.7, lux is scheduled for 6/6 build week. 7/21/20 reservation

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kenda Klever (35 x 10.50)- I know nothing about Kenda but these would be some SERIOUS pizza cutters.
Here's the Kenda 35 x 10.50s on BL stock wheels & suspension. They measure 34.8" @ 35psi.
Ford Bronco Badlands NON-SASQUATCH on 35's and 1" level lift PXL_20220216_211649738
Ford Bronco Badlands NON-SASQUATCH on 35's and 1" level lift PXL_20220216_211724520.MP
Love 'em so far...super quiet on the highway.
Sponsored