Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What 34’s?
thought i read somewhere that the 33's actually are measuring closer to 34's

either way , i dont get the 35s on the stock badlands. wouldnt it cause internal problems in the wheel well?

When i got my badlands i was feeling down because i skipped on the sasquatch , after it showed up , and the tires were huge , i was estatic. getting in and out of the test drive squatch was a pain in the ass
Sponsored

OP
OP
BanksBadlands

BanksBadlands

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

either way , i dont get the 35s on the stock badlands. wouldnt it cause internal problems in the wheel well?

When i got my badlands i was feeling down because i skipped on the sasquatch , after it showed up , and the tires were huge , i was estatic. getting in and out of the test drive squatch was a pain in the ass
no, they come with 285/70 which comes out to less then 33”s the measure out to about 32.7ish. People seem to get hung up on the sas if you order a badlands the ride height is around .43 inches on a sas one. Because they use bump stops to achieve the extra .43 you actually get less articulation off a sas badlands then if you get one without the pkg.

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The height of the tire depends on the manufacturer. Some 33's are closes to 32" and some are closes to 34". My Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/75/R16s are 32.75" inflated to 35 PSI

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
35X12.50R17
Tim, I think they are just breaking your balls... Not many are "true 35's", or any other stated size
Cool that’s similar to my setup except I’m still on the stock 33’s. What’s the exact size?
"exact size" is 34.53 x 12.52.
"pizza cutters"
I like Pizza cutters too. I love the look of a 37x12.50 or a 40x13.50. To get this look, I am going to go with a 35x11.50. Not many manufacturers make them, maybe 2, but I like the ones I have found so far.
Maxxis Razr - have this brand on my dually and I love them.
Nitto Trail Grappler MT- always hear good things about these.
Kenda Klever (35 x 10.50)- I know nothing about Kenda but these would be some SERIOUS pizza cutters. :love:

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This was my initial route on my BL non sasquatch order, do 34 pizza cutters on the upgraded wheels, then just get another bigger set for offroad park days.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed the order in 2020...
Date reservation placed: 02/17/2020
Reservation ID number: 10161171
reservation isn't an order a reservation is a place in line to make an order. Order banks opened January of 2021. Sales didn't start until May of last year. They didn't open reservations until July 13th 2020 so I'm not sure you have the right info. At most you have waited a year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BanksBadlands

BanksBadlands

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

reservation isn't an order a reservation is a place in line to make an order. Order banks opened January of 2021. Sales didn't start until May of last year. They didn't open reservations until July 13th 2020 so I'm not sure you have the right info. At most you have waited a year.
Ford Bronco Badlands NON-SASQUATCH on 35's and 1" level lift 1652974614065

Br66co

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13, 2015 Explorer Sport Lux.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What engine & trans did you get and how is the gearing with bigger tires? Also how did it affect mileage?

OP
OP
BanksBadlands

BanksBadlands

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

What engine & trans did you get and how is the gearing with bigger tires? Also how did it affect mileage?
2.7, 10 speed auto. the gearing is already pretty good at 4.46. As far as milage i haven't noticed much, but i only had about 200 miles on it before the new wheels and tires. I will say these RTR wheels are crazy light.
Sponsored