First Name
Mar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are there any photos of the Badlands rear steel bumper? I've only seen the plastic one
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you look carefully at the 2 door versus the 4 door on the 360 colorizer you can see the difference. It does appear the 2 door (Badlands) has a plastic top on the steel bumper. The 2 door images were recently updated.

BunkieDuster69

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good catch... possibly an anti slip step option - 2dr showing rear bumper with; the 4dr without anti slip option

OP
OP

mbegell

Raptor
First Name
Mar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Warren, thanks for the info on the bumper, 2 door colorizer what top is that the hardtop or modular?

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Warren, thanks for the info on the bumper, 2 door colorizer what top is that the hardtop or modular?
I believe it is the Hard Top Molded-in-Color Carbonized Gray which is the standard top for the Badlands model. When they recently updated the 360 Colorizer, I believe they were attempting to show the standard features of the Badlands in the 2 door and the Wildtrak in the 4 door.

Sponsored

MIG1963

Badlands
First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it is the Hard Top Molded-in-Color Carbonized Gray which is the standard top for the Badlands model. When they recently updated the 360 Colorizer, I believe they were attempting to show the standard features of the Badlands in the 2 door and the Wildtrak in the 4 door.
If the colorizer shows the Standard Top for the Badlands 2 Door, that means the removable oval hatch is standard. That would be great but I doubt we will be that lucky.

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the colorizer shows the Standard Top for the Badlands 2 Door, that means the removable oval hatch is standard. That would be great but I doubt we will be that lucky.
Love your Boss - one of my top 5 Mustangs ever. The pinnacle of a road car with a live rear axle.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Badlands rear bumper 54BB25E4-CAE1-4D71-BC20-2236F8D17447

i think these Broncos show the plastic and steel rear bumpers. Notice how the right bronco has steel bumper with a plastic top/step And two tow hooks. Left is all uniform plastic with one tow hook. I hope the steel rear bumper is available across trims.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bummer, I dont really like either rear bumper. Too big and bulky.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think the second two hook is standard, an option, it's solely preproduction, or that there is a typo on Ford's website? Looking at the Badlands standard features Ford only lists 1 rear two hook and I would prefer two standard like the Jeep Rubicons come with so that I could spread out the load during recovery.

I have also used both hooks on my aftermarket rear bumper on my Jeep as an anchor point when winching in icy conditions. If I only had one, it would have forced the Jeep to twist under load.

I suppose another solution is the Factror 55 HitchLink to center the load, but I would rather have the option to distribute it evenly across the vehicle.

Ford Bronco Badlands rear bumper Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 11.36.35 AM

Ford Bronco Badlands rear bumper 1601653587871
Sponsored