Badlands SAS with hardtop roof height

skxf430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can someone please measure the roof height of their Badlands SAS with stock suspension. I am trying to determine if it will fit in my office garage before I place my order. The Ford website says it is just over 78" and a base model without SAS is 73" Hard to imagine their is a 5" inch difference between a SAS and non SAS unless the quoted height for SAS has roof racks.

Thanks for any assistance.
Sponsored

Grayeti

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone please measure the roof height of their Badlands SAS with stock suspension. I am trying to determine if it will fit in my office garage before I place my order. The Ford website says it is just over 78" and a base model without SAS is 73" Hard to imagine their is a 5" inch difference between a SAS and non SAS unless the quoted height for SAS has roof racks.

Thanks for any assistance.
As near as I can tell it looks like 77.25" although, I did not put a straight edge on the roof. No roof rack. I hope you can get it in the office garage because it's very worth having... We love ours!

OP
OP

skxf430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As near as I can tell it looks like 77.25" although, I did not put a straight edge on the roof. No roof rack. I hope you can get it in the office garage because it's very worth having... We love ours!
Thanks so much for the assistance. My clearance is only 76" so it looks like a non SAS for me. Better than nothing.

Grayeti

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much for the assistance. My clearance is only 76" so it looks like a non SAS for me. Better than nothing.
True, still an awesome vehicle! Have fun with your new ride.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll double check when I can….My garage is a 76 inch clearance due to the pull hook bar the hangs down from the door being kinda low and my bronco fits with about 3 inches to spare. I have a stock badlands Sasquatch. I can run a straight edge off the top to measure it but you should be ok at 76 inches. I believe the 78 number is with the rook rack. I think it’s closer to 74.

Sponsored
OP
OP

skxf430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ll double check when I can….My garage is a 76 inch clearance due to the pull hook bar the hangs down from the door being kinda low and my bronco fits with about 3 inches to spare. I have a stock badlands Sasquatch. I can run a straight edge off the top to measure it but you should be ok at 76 inches. I believe the 78 number is with the rook rack. I think it’s closer to 74.

Much appreciated for any info.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah 75.3" tops was what I remember, definitely not 76" or more.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much appreciated for any info.
Ok I ran a level off the back (highest point with suspension rake) and my best accurate guess (going plumb down from the level off the back) is approximately 73.5 inches on the hard top. This is 40 psi in tires, 4 door badlands, unloaded, with 2.7 motor. Again, my garage door hook is 76 inches and I’ve got a few inches to spare.

OP
OP

skxf430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok I ran a level off the back (highest point with suspension rake) and my best accurate guess (going plumb down from the level off the back) is approximately 73.5 inches on the hard top. This is 40 psi in tires, 4 door badlands, unloaded, with 2.7 motor. Again, my garage door hook is 76 inches and I’ve got a few inches to spare.

I really appreciate the effort and info. With that in mind, I can go with the SAS package now. Thanks again.