Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands comes with 4.7 going to auto changes to 4.4. If you go to Sasquatch you get the 4.7 back. I wonder if that's all calculated in the prices.

If I choose Badlands and upgrade to auto that would include a diff swap. If I go to Sasquatch, that price, since automatic is assumed/required, includes a swap to 4.7.

I'd like to think they have the prices reflect the fact I started with the same gears I ended up with and not just have the diff prices baked in.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Badlands comes with 4.7 going to auto changes to 4.4. If you go to Sasquatch you get the 4.7 back. I wonder if that's all calculated in the prices.

If I choose Badlands and upgrade to auto that would include a diff swap. If I go to Sasquatch, that price, since automatic is assumed/required, includes a swap to 4.7.

I'd like to think they have the prices reflect the fact I started with the same gears I ended up with and not just have the diff prices baked in.

What do you guys think?
They aren't swapping these parts on and off at the factory. Sasquatch on the Badlands is only $2500 after the auto, which gives you 5 Forged aluminum beadlock ready wheels (which is $1900 for 4 on the Raptor) 5 matching 35" tires, and the high clearance fender flares. Thats A LOT for $2500.

OP
OP

dlnew2

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thought process:

2.3L EcoBoost 10 Speed Auto - $1,600 (this price must include diff swap)
2.7L EcoBoost 10 Speed Auto - $3,500 (this price must include diff swap)

Sasquatch Package - $2,500
This is the price in question, it would have to include a credit for the amount paid for the diff swap in the above price wouldn't it?

if i pay 1600 for the auto and not the sasquatch it would include a diff swap, therefore the sasquatch price would have to make up for that somehow.

i'm sure this logic is flawed somewhere just can't see it

Im sure it will all make sense when the B&P goes live.
Sponsored