dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don't understand how they think that best represents Badlands National Park... which makes me think they mean the badlands of Texas which is like having a depiction of the Samler Building for a Lebanon edition instead of a cedar tree.
Two deserty cliffs, with a cow skull superimposed... I can see the reference to the Badlands. Hell, there's probably a couple cliffs that look just like the badge, in BNP.
Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it, could be worse. I like how they brought in the Carb Grey color, that’s different as the original was all black perimeter. At least the little guy is in the badge (sorry BB peeps)

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Badge Sticker.jpeg
Cute. Did he come from an Easter egg?

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's definitely more visible in this version, with the lighter orange making it stand out much better than the original (especially in the space between the rocks and the text).

I honestly never noticed it in the original, so when I saw this version my immediate thought was that they ripped off @elmystico

You really aren't going to see the contrasting orange colors except for when the badge is in direct sunlight.

For those that haven't seen these badges in person, they are all a bit reflective/iridescent. So the colors kind of change/diverge at different viewing angles. The way the badge looks in the OP is with max reflectivity. Otherwise the oranges all look the same.

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it, could be worse. I like how they brought in the Carb Grey color, that’s different as the original was all black perimeter. At least the little guy is in the badge (sorry BB peeps)

I suppose the one good thing about these stickers is that it will give you something to point to when you're sick of idiots coming up and asking you if your Bronco has the sas package :p

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suppose the one good thing about these stickers is that it will give you something to point to when you're sick of idiots coming up and asking you if your Bronco has the sas package :p
Which is why I would prefer a standalone non-discrete Squatch sticker.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Is this an actual Ford decal?

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sorry, but when I look at this badge all I see is female genitalia and now it's rendered even more anatomically correct. I'll stop there.

Definitely will be removed from my Bronco.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs