First Name
philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door 2021 bronco badlands, too many land rovers,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why the hell didnt they make the finders go to the bottom of the body? Or at least offer a mud flap that works with the squatch package. This thing flings shit all over the sides just driving down the road. Already got two dings from this. Its bullshit. Pretty sure in some states it isn’t even legal. I have a thousand other complaints about ford fording this bronco up. But ill stop here.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

with thousands of other complaints I'd just sell this piece of junk and get an other LR? ;-p

I have zero complaints except that mud and dirt tossing, so ordered the gatorback flaps for the front only, without any Bronco or bucking horsey on them, just black from sharptruck.com, should arrive this week. Still way more than I'd like to spend, but they seem to be really good and I like that you can just take the lower part off. At $300 for two I'm not getting those for the back, somebody tailgates me and gets pebbles thrown at them will just have to back off.

The front flares are a dumb design though, I agree, if they just came all the way down w/o turning in and leaving that gap, we'd not have that problem. Maybe someone will make new flares someday.

If something else shows up in the market I might change and sell these, but for now I won't have to worry about rocks messing up my paint anymore and I don't trust a thin film of PPF to do anything against rocks. Plus PPF is way more expensive than the flaps and only lasts a couple years, the flaps should last for ever.

Other than that I'm loving my Bronco, all 3300+ miles so far.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can make the Ford mudflaps fit pretty easily. Search the threads for it. They are a must for a Bronco.

OP
OP

deepseaoutlaw

Badlands
First Name
philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door 2021 bronco badlands, too many land rovers,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess its modify the 60k car time. But seriously coming from the offroad world. For really phoned this turd in. But its not mine. It is my wifes and she loves it. As far as this being a wrangler killer. Not even close.

Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess its modify the 60k car time. But seriously coming from the offroad world. For really phoned this turd in. But its not mine. It is my wifes and she loves it. As far as this being a wrangler killer. Not even close.
Cool man. 👍

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
$49….

and 10min with my dremel.

Ford Bronco Badlands squatch why no mud flaps? E587D2BA-15CF-4737-921B-9F5EF50A9E75
maybe you missed the memo regarding proper etiquette on the forums these days. Instead of solving a problem or seeking insight, you are supposed to rant and rave about how terrible Ford is and how much they’ve ruined your life with a lack of a feature, slow wait times, etc!

p.s. Great job on the mid flaps.

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

maybe you missed the memo regarding proper etiquette on the forums these days. Instead of solving a problem or seeking insight, you are supposed to rant and rave about how terrible Ford is and how much they’ve ruined your life with a lack of a feature, slow wait times, etc!

p.s. Great job on the mid flaps.
😂
Sponsored