Sponsored

Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet?

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I get a confirmation that when I order the BL with leather trimmed seats, I get carpet. I don’t care about electric seats. Per the interior video, I do.

9B63B543-2EAF-4E93-AD35-1EF399921112.png

891049CD-00F4-499A-B072-A4D568313DE2.jpeg
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I get a confirmation that when I order the BL with leather trimmed seats, I get carpet. I don’t care about electric seats. Per the interior video, I do.

Ford Bronco Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet? 891049CD-00F4-499A-B072-A4D568313DE2

Ford Bronco Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet? 891049CD-00F4-499A-B072-A4D568313DE2
No full carpet in Badlands. Rubber floor and carpeted floor mats.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good question. I'm more interested in making sure I don't get carpet. I want the electric seats and would get leather just for that.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shit, I didn’t even think that if the 2-dr doesn’t get the power seats, does it not get carpet?
I really don’t want the cheap looking rubber floors.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I have seen from Ford and heard from my dealer, the seats in the Badlands will be manual. The black 2-dr Badlands running around as a display model has leather, is manual, and has a rubber floor. In reviewing the various seat options on B&P, only the navy pier leather offers power seats.

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think upgrading to leather seats means you get power seats. The cost of that is getting carpet on the interior instead of thr tpu flooring.

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think upgrading to leather seats means you get power seats. The cost of that is getting carpet on the interior instead of thr tpu flooring.
That’s what I get from the interior video that either Ford or Bronco Nation put out on YouTube.

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is not how I’ve understood it.

My Understanding:

Standard: Washout floor with carpet mats.
Optional: Carpeted floor with carpet mats.
Right, by purchasing the leather/vinyl trimmed seats.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is not how I’ve understood it.

My Understanding:

Standard: Washout floor with carpet mats.
Optional: Carpeted floor with carpet mats.
Where did you see or hear that? I haven't seen anything about a carpeted floor option for Badlands.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you see or hear that? I haven't seen anything about a carpeted floor option for Badlands.
I'll see if I can find the primary source for it, but it's been discussed here for a while. I think maybe it was "revealed" at a Q&A, and it was certainly mentioned in one of the BN videos, where if you spec the Leather (power) seats, it removes the washout floor and you get the carpeted floor instead. Lots of people upset that spec'ing the leather seats means no wash-out.

(The washout floor comes with carpet floor mats, or you can add the Weathertec-like mats to go in their place...)

::EDIT::

Here's this from the interior walkthrough, https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/interior-colors-materials-walkthrough-video-posted.7221/ at the 10:20 point of the video.

Ford Bronco Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet? 1603725478837

::EDIT::

I just realized this is a snake-eating-its-tail situation, as this reference in the walkthrough is what the OP posted in the first place that you were responding to...

I guess what I'll say is that, so far I've seen information that BL comes with carpeted flooring in this situation... so if you've heard otherwise, please share your source as well. I wouldn't put it past BN to be wrong about this, but this is the info I have.

Last edited:

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many people are gonna be really surprised when they pick up their new Bronco to see the carpeted floors. I don't feel like they do a good job of making that known.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who said carpet mats are included with the rubber/MGV BL? My understanding was it was bare-bones rubber, and you need to get $160 floor liner (which is also rubber). I dont think carpet mats come with it, nor are an option (maybe they are a dealer option, but IMO, the rubber floor liners have more coverage than 4 individual carpeted mats, and you almost certainly cant double up the liner and mats given attachment points)

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who said carpet mats are included with the rubber/MGV BL? My understanding was it was bare-bones rubber, and you need to get $160 floor liner (which is also rubber). I dont think carpet mats come with it, nor are an option (maybe they are a dealer option, but IMO, the rubber floor liners have more coverage than 4 individual carpeted mats, and you almost certainly cant double up the liner and mats given attachment points)
207EBE78-763C-4111-A2F7-4A533DAD9BED.png

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford said.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-badlands/

Ford Bronco Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet? Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 11.00.47

Standard with the washout floor are carpeted floor mats. You can add the hard plastic (weathertec style) mats (Ford calls them "floor liners") as an accessory that I'm assuming are designed to go in place of the carpeted mats.

Ford Bronco Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet? Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 11.05.35
Sponsored

Last edited: