Sponsored

Baja designs XL light kit - where to buy install brackets for modular bumper?

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recently purchase and received the @Baja Designs roof mount XL kit. Anyone know where I can purchase the brackets to install this roof mount light set on my modular bumper instead of the roof? I message @Baja Designs several weeks ago but haven’t received an answer and I don’t see just the brackets for sale on their website.
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email them and request the brackets. They'll gin up an invoice, get payment from you and ship the item to you even if it's not on the website.

There are a few items I've had to order that are/were not on the site, such as S2 flush mount bezels.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I recently purchase and received the @Baja Designs roof mount XL kit. Anyone know where I can purchase the brackets to install this roof mount light set on my modular bumper instead of the roof? I message @Baja Designs several weeks ago but haven’t received an answer and I don’t see just the brackets for sale on their website.
You can't. They don't sell their brackets alone.

We sell Baja Designs lights and ship out right away, along with replacement, lenses, brackets, bezels. But Baja does not sell brackets alone so we don't have them on the shelf.

Also the hardware kit is different between the roof bar and the bumper. The pre-load kit is different.

OP
OP
JayGar562

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the response. Bummer because I paid a good amount for the roof kit. I thought it was possible to remove two of the 8 lights and mount on bumper by switching out the mounting bracket.

You can't. They don't sell their brackets alone.

We sell Baja Designs lights and ship out right away, along with replacement, lenses, brackets, bezels. But Baja does not sell brackets alone so we don't have them on the shelf.

Also the hardware kit is different between the roof bar and the bumper. The pre-load kit is different.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the response. Bummer because I paid a good amount for the roof kit. I thought it was possible to remove two of the 8 lights and mount on bumper by switching out the mounting bracket.
There's more to it then that. Different brackets. Different pre-load kit. If you ordered it from us shoot me a message and we'll see what we can do.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JayGar562

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did not. Got the kit from lethal performance @lethaljake
Ohh then you may want to reach out to them. If it was bought from us I might have been able to swap hardware around for you

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @JayGar562,

Did you reach out via PM? I was not able to find your message. Regardless I can go ahead and take care of you. Shoot me an email at [email protected] . We do not have brackets available online, but we can get an order placed via the phone or email.

Best,
Sponsored