Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody have any numbers for Barbee's Freeway Ford? Allocations, total orders, orders received, vehicles delivered.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealership did you end up going with?

OP
OP
Seacat

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which dealership did you end up going with?
I have two Broncos on order.

1st: Res date Jan '21, Wildtrak Lux Leather MIC - not scheduled yet. Freeway Ford.

2nd: No res, Dec '21 walk in order, Wildtrak Lux Leather Soft - Build week now 3/28. Colorado's biggest Ford dealership, Phil Long Ford.

Last edited:

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1st: Res date Jan '21, Wildtrak Lux Leather MIC - not scheduled yet. Freeway Ford

2nd: No res, Dec '21 walk in order at big dealership, Wildtrak Lux Leather Soft - Build week now 4/4. Phil Long Ford
Thank you for the info I should place another order at a different dealership as well perhaps a bigger one like you did

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

1st: Res date Jan '21, Wildtrak Lux Leather MIC - not scheduled yet. Freeway Ford

2nd: No res, Dec '21 walk in order at big dealership, Wildtrak Lux Leather Soft - Build week now 4/4. Phil Long Ford

Who did you deal with at Phil Long

Sponsored
OP
OP
Seacat

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I also have a reservation at Barbee's for a 4DR Badlands SAS MIC. But still seems like a crapshoot to me. Placed my order there last month. Who knows if they'll be any faster than Phil Long.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have a reservation at Barbee's for a 4DR Badlands SAS MIC. But still seems like a crapshoot to me. Placed my order there last month. Who knows if they'll be any faster than Phil Long.
I think Barbee's Freeway Ford has a decent allocation number. Every time I swing by, I see different Broncos in their inside inspection/pickup area

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think Barbee's Freeway Ford has a decent allocation number. Every time I swing by, I see different Broncos in their inside inspection/pickup area
Yeah but that's pretty anecdotal. Unless you are on the sales staff there's no real way to know what their list is like and what allocations they are getting.

And even if we did know, there are plenty of people there that have had an order there for 300+ days that still aren't getting their Broncos. So it's all a crapshoot. Just theoretically more likely that you will get your Bronco sooner with a higher allocation dealer.

Probably the easiest way to ensure you get a Bronco quickly is to just order a Base/BB with no options. I saw a guy on the facebook group that got a build date 10 days after he placed an order for one of those...

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah but that's pretty anecdotal. Unless you are on the sales staff there's no real way to know what their list is like and what allocations they are getting.

And even if we did know, there are plenty of people there that have had an order there for 300+ days that still aren't getting their Broncos. So it's all a crapshoot. Just theoretically more likely that you will get your Bronco sooner with a higher allocation dealer.

Probably the easiest way to ensure you get a Bronco quickly is to just order a Base/BB with no options. I saw a guy on the facebook group that got a build date 10 days after he placed an order for one of those...
I think they're the second largest dealership in Denver area, the largest being Schomp, and yes, if you order a 4dr base 2.3 soft top, you'll get it sooner than everyone else pretty much.

OP
OP
Seacat

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think they're the second largest dealership in Denver area, the largest being Schomp, and yes, if you order a 4dr base 2.3 soft top, you'll get it sooner than everyone else pretty much.
Phil Long Ford is the largest volume Ford dealer in Colorado.
Sponsored