First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone ordered a Bronco from Interstate Ford near Dacono north of Denver?
They say they have 150 Bronco orders in front of me.
Sponsored

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone ordered a Bronco from Interstate Ford near Dacono north of Denver?
They say they have 150 Bronco orders in front of me.
Yes I have. Placed my order in August of this year. Current build week is 11/29. Soft top line cutter :)

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I have. Placed my order in August of this year. Current build week is 11/29. Soft top line cutter :)
Did they communicate very well with you? I reserved with them 10-15-20 and ordered 1-15-21.
Total silence. I have emailed a few times. no reply.
Thanks for your reply!

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
correction: ordered 10-15-21

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they communicate very well with you? I reserved with them 10-15-20 and ordered 1-15-21.
Total silence. I have emailed a few times. no reply.
Thanks for your reply!
Oh wow. I text regularly with my sales guy and he typically responds within an hour if not minutes!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wow. I text regularly with my sales guy and he typically responds within an hour if not minutes!
My sales guys is Dave Pogue, I'm sure he's just busy. I waited a year to the date from my reservation to my order date. I didn't want a 2021 as I figured there would be some new model blues. Now I'm getting excited but no communication. I guess I'll be patient. Did they tell you how many orders were in front of you?
Thanks for the info.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sales guys is Dave Pogue, I'm sure he's just busy. I waited a year to the date from my reservation to my order date. I didn't want a 2021 as I figured there would be some new model blues. Now I'm getting excited but no communication. I guess I'll be patient. Did they tell you how many orders were in front of you?
Thanks for the info.
They did not but when I placed the order in August of this year they said expect 12-18 months. So I was content to wait. But then out of nowhere I got the email from Ford with a build week. Both my rep and I were shocked!

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They did not but when I placed the order in August of this year they said expect 12-18 months. So I was content to wait. But then out of nowhere I got the email from Ford with a build week. Both my rep and I were shocked!
Congrats my friend. Enjoy.

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got mine from Interstate. Great bunch of people. My rep was really good about responding to my questions in a timely manner and got the sale done without much issue.

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I just found out that Interstate Ford DID NOT ORDER my Bronco as they said they did.
I never seen the Ford site up date with my order info. I kept calling the to make sure. "Oh it's definitely ordered" they kept telling me. Then later on I was curious how my order was tied into my reservation from over a year ago. I had to send screen shots of what I was talking about and asking them. When they snapped, they called me right away and told me I needed to get on the Ford B&P right away and completely rebuild my order and place another deposit. I was furious as you can imagine. Due to their incompetence I lost three months. I even have copies of conversations where I asked the exact question three months ago and they ignored it.
I sure would hope they see fit to call the hotline and get my order in front of anything they have coming since October 16th.
I've got big plans for Moab this year and this time they didn't include the Jeep. If any of you are interested and would like to come along just let me know. We camp a ways out of town and we are a bit rowdy in the evenings but lots of wheeling each day. Second full week of May!!

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I just found out that Interstate Ford DID NOT ORDER my Bronco as they said they did.
I never seen the Ford site up date with my order info. I kept calling the to make sure. "Oh it's definitely ordered" they kept telling me.
I didn't have a reservation, but I also keep getting the "it's ordered". I definitely don't have warm fuzzies about it. I ordered in October. Not sure if it's a good way to try and check or not, but when I try and register for the Bronco Offroadeo, the Offroadeo folks claim they can't verify that I have an order. Given you placed your order around the same time I did (I know you had a reservation), hopefully they didn't have issues submitting orders during that time frame.

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't have a reservation, but I also keep getting the "it's ordered". I definitely don't have warm fuzzies about it. I ordered in October. Not sure if it's a good way to try and check or not, but when I try and register for the Bronco Offroadeo, the Offroadeo folks claim they can't verify that I have an order. Given you placed your order around the same time I did (I know you had a reservation), hopefully they didn't have issues submitting orders during that time frame.
After the last visit and blow up, I received an email from Ford that says "your order has been confirmed"
Good luck!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the last visit and blow up, I received an email from Ford that says "your order has been confirmed"
Good luck!
D'oh. Thanks for the refresher, I did get the Ford email confirmation.

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered from I-25 Interstate Ford - scheduled for production the week of 8/8

OP
OP