First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They can tell you for sure, but you'll have to initiate and ask them. Would be great if they proactively kept you in the loop. I was able to get this info when I asked.
Lol. I have asked several times. I get the deer in the headlights look. I have a looooonnng list of email thread where I keep on checking in and asking. No luck.
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else waiting on their Bronco to be delivered to Interstate? Mine has been at the rail yard since 7/26, and today, delivery via United Road shows as cancelled, as were all other “pending pickup” deliveries. I know there were three other Broncos, besides mine, that were awaiting pickup from Rolla/Henderson.

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else waiting on their Bronco to be delivered to Interstate? Mine has been at the rail yard since 7/26, and today, delivery via United Road shows as cancelled, as were all other “pending pickup” deliveries. I know there were three other Broncos, besides mine, that were awaiting pickup from Rolla/Henderson.
I wish! Heck, I don't even have a VIN yet. Good luck. I ordered a week prior to your order. Reserved the year earlier in 2020.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish! Heck, I don't even have a VIN yet. Good luck. I ordered a week prior to your order. Reserved the year earlier in 2020.
Dang, that sucks. Sorry to hear you aren't scheduled yet.

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered from I-25 also, but still waiting for the scheduled production in about a week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, that sucks. Sorry to hear you aren't scheduled yet.
Yeah I don't even get replies to my emails. I did receive the Bronco playing cards in the mail the other day and I am getting invites still for the Bronco rodeo.

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I don't even get replies to my emails. I did receive the Bronco playing cards in the mail the other day and I am getting invites still for the Bronco rodeo.
When I was scheduled for April 6th, I figured it was a safe bet that I'd have the Bronco by 8/13 for the Offroadeo that I have scheduled. Not that I need it for that, but figured it would be a fun road trip. Starting to look a lot less likely now.

From what I gather, it's been almost 100% turnover in staff at Interstate since I ordered. At least the new sales guy is pretty quick to respond to my texts.

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep us posted, will be interested in your overall experience with I-25 once you get it.

I hope you get it soon. Post some pics too!

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was scheduled for April 6th, I figured it was a safe bet that I'd have the Bronco by 8/13 for the Offroadeo that I have scheduled. Not that I need it for that, but figured it would be a fun road trip. Starting to look a lot less likely now.

From what I gather, it's been almost 100% turnover in staff at Interstate since I ordered. At least the new sales guy is pretty quick to respond to my texts.
Good luck! Hopefully it arrives soon.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine finally arrived. Got to the dealership Saturday evening, picked it up yesterday afternoon.

Ford Bronco Has anyone ordered a Bronco from Interstate Ford IMG_0069.JPG

OP
OP
Broncotrax

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine finally arrived. Got to the dealership Saturday evening, picked it up yesterday afternoon.

Ford Bronco Has anyone ordered a Bronco from Interstate Ford IMG_0069.JPG
Very Awesome man!! Congratulations and wonderful adventures to you!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess, I should add, they were good to work with. No BS dealing with price protection. They're best "awesome interest rate!" sucks, so I'd recommend going in with financing or planning to refi right after you leave the lot.

ajreno952

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess, I should add, they were good to work with. No BS dealing with price protection. They're best "awesome interest rate!" sucks, so I'd recommend going in with financing or planning to refi right after you leave the lot.
Glad to see you got yours finally. That green looks awesome. Mines still hanging out in commerce city with no update 😒. Day 11 so hopefully soon!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see you got yours finally. That green looks awesome. Mines still hanging out in commerce city with no update 😒. Day 11 so hopefully soon!
Hope it's soon for you. Mine sat there for 11 days as well. I was tracking with United Road and saw my delivery get canceled last Friday. It showed up at the dealership on Saturday evening. On the United Road site, I see one Bronco pending pickup for Interstate. It's a 2 door. It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
Sponsored

Last edited: