First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150 2.7 Echo boost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi I just received my build week for 11/15 and got my window sticker. In anticipation I just purchase a slightly used set of sasquach wheels and tires. Will these fit my Bronco without any modifications? I assume I will have to remove all the crash bars. Will I have to use wheel spacers? Will I have to do a 1 inch front end level kit?
My use will be 95 % on road and 5% percent light trails nothing challenging.
2 Door base Carbonized Gray with 2.3 liter and Auto

Thanks in advance
Rob
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everything seems to point to ‘Yes’. The SAS pkg is lifted 2”, but you may still be ok. you will need Forscan to calibrate the speedo. I thought about doing all that, then just opted for a SAS model. Looks like you’re getting the Base I switched from. Enjoy!

OP
OP

Bronco Boater

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150 2.7 Echo boost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything seems to point to ‘Yes’. The SAS pkg is lifted 2”, but you may still be ok. you will need Forscan to calibrate the speedo. I thought about doing all that, then just opted for a SAS model. Looks like you’re getting the Base I switched from. Enjoy!
Thank you. I picked up the sas wheels and tires for 1650 and will try to sell the steelies so I will have the look for a very reasonable price Has anyone else done this and do we know the offset of the sas rims
Thx rob