Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t feel bad, just enjoy it. I’ve bleed Blue my whole life and just wish Ford would put out some good info, I have all the patience in the world but it’s frustrating when they are not telling us anything on how the reservation to build is working on their end.
Yeah I've been a Ford guy my whole life too. Just makes sense since my Dad has been a mechanic at the same Ford dealership for 45 years. So just got brought up in a Ford family. This will be my first new vehicle as a 36 years old. Did not think I would be able to afford it on day 1 of reservations. That's why it took me so long to reserve. My wife and Dad convinced me to reserve one after I came into some money and my small business that I have finally took off. I was reluctant at first when I came into the money because I know how hard it is without it. Super excited now! Best of luck in the future!
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I've been a Ford guy my whole life too. Just makes sense since my Dad has been a mechanic at the same Ford dealership for 45 years. So just got brought up in a Ford family. This will be my first new vehicle as a 36 years old. Did not think I would be able to afford it on day 1 of reservations. That's why it took me so long to reserve. My wife and Dad convinced me to reserve one after I came into some money and my small business that I have finally took off. I was reluctant at first when I came into the money because I know how hard it is without it. Super excited now! Best of luck in the future!
mine is probably held up waiting on the upfitter switches 😂

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yup, was originally assigned a June 21st production date then moved to June 28th.

Ordered a 2DR Base w/2.7L. Made my res within the first hour or so
Sponsored