Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so I'm on order #3, which is fine, I'm in no rush. Currently enjoying my JLUR, and honestly, I may stick with it. I just haven't had enough time with a Bronco to really make a decision. The one decision I have made is to switch to a 2 door. This brings up the next question for my use case: Base vs Black Diamond SAS

There's a $6k difference between the two on B&P '23. Here's a quick rundown of what I value:

1. I want washout floors, I have Armorlite in my Jeep, it's a requirement, but........if there's an aftermarket solution I have no problem removing the carpet and making it happen in the base (if that's the only difference for $6k). I'm on the beach with sandy gear 200+ days a year.

2. I don't have to have the MGV, I'd be fine with Bartact/comparable seat covers in cloth.

3. I'm going to do GooseGear on one side to fit boards, etc. for travelling (I never have more than 1 person in the car with me).

4. Looks - I actually like the blacked out Bronco symbol on the Base. Otherwise they are basically the same.

5. I don't care about any of the electronics, bigger screen, etc.

6. I'm on mostly moderate trails (Uwharrie, NC Mountains, etc.)

So......has anyone removed the carpet in a 2 door, and any idea if there's a solution, or shall I just spend $6k to get basically rubberized floors and MGV (along with LED lights I guess and a few other niceties).
Sponsored