Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the Elite series fogs what harness would we need for the Base models? Can you use the fuse block as the power switch for the fogs or is it constant power?
The Elite Series fogs already include a harness. However if your base model did not have a factory fog switch chances are there MIGHT not be a wire there. So if you plan to buy all the Ford factory components to make this fit your base model and you need a harness... and you have upfitters, you can go with our A-Pillar harness (works on fogs also):

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...arness-2x-dt-4-pin-connectors-diode-dynamics/
Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We offer our SS3 Fog Light Kit or Elite Series Fog Lamps for the 2021 Ford Bronco standard plastic bumper. Both are a huge upgrade over the stock LED fog lamps!

SS3 Fog Light Kit (In-Stock):
https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2021-2022-ford-bronco-w-standard-bumper.html

Elite Series Fog Lamps (Shipping June 17th):
https://www.diodedynamics.com/elite-series-fog-lamps-for-2021-ford-bronco-pair.html

What makes them an upgrade over stock?
Our Elite Series Fog Lamps utilize a custom-engineered patent-pending optic that delivers an extremely sharp cut-off, wide beam pattern, and unique BMW-style color banding.

Ford Bronco Base bumper fog lights 1695143810759

Ford Bronco Base bumper fog lights Elite_Series_vs_Competitors_Collage - White

If you go with an SS3 fog light kit they feature higher output intensity than any other 3” light on the market, these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns, all in a durable package.

Ford Bronco Base bumper fog lights Elite_SS3_Collage

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our Elite Series Fog Lamps utilize a custom-engineered patent-pending optic that delivers an extremely sharp cut-off, wide beam pattern, and unique BMW-style color banding.

1695143810759.png

Elite_Series_vs_Competitors_Collage - White.jpg

If you go with an SS3 fog light kit they feature higher output intensity than any other 3” light on the market, these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns, all in a durable package.

Elite_SS3_Collage.png
Will the SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2011-2014 F150 WHT SAE/DOT Fog Sport Diode Dynamics work on the Bronco? I got a different bumper with larger opening, but wondering if the cable connection is H11 on above lights

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will the SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2011-2014 F150 WHT SAE/DOT Fog Sport Diode Dynamics work on the Bronco? I got a different bumper with larger opening, but wondering if the cable connection is H11 on above lights
Ford Bronco Base bumper fog lights 1695218461779

The SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2011-2014 Ford F-150 uses 9006 DT adaptors and brackets designed for the vehicle.

Ford Bronco Base bumper fog lights 1695218468955

The SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco uses H11 DT adaptors and Type-A brackets.

You can move the pod over from the F150 to the Ford Bronco by swapping the bracket, front bezel, and DT connector.

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to explain and arrange the products needed to purchase.

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

Traveller

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered DIODE DYNAMICS TYPE A ELITE SERIES FOG LAMPS PAIR - WHITE
Part #: DD5128P from CJ Pony Parts and the Heavy Duty Dual Output 4-pin Wiring Harness
SKU: DD4093 from Diode Dynamics. The lights include a yellow back light and the white fog lights. Wired the yellow back light (mainly used for daytime when raining) to #5 Aux. switch and the fog lights to #6 Aux. switch-(colors for the Aux. switch wires can be found in the owners manual). Used I think, a #10 1 1/4-1 or 1/2 length sheet metal screw to mount the lights to the plastic bumper. There are four recessed areas for the mounting screws that line up with the mounting holes for the lights. They are solid so you either have to drill a pilot hole or start the screws with some pressure. I made sure I set the screw only once as I didn't want to strip the hole. Installed for 7 months and they remain solid and have not loosened up. I did not cut any wires that came with the lights. I ran the right light wire along the firewall to the passenger side and through the upper portion of the fender and tucked down and around the headlight to hide as much of the cable. The drivers side I wrapped a couple of times along the driver side fender access holes to also hide. The relay is tucked in front of the battery. Used a 3" hole saw to cut the face of the bumper covers. Should have used a 3 1/2" hole saw as I had some trimming to do (which is still not a perfect circle , a job for me when I've got nothing else to do). Covers with holes are available for about $50 bucks apiece. I think the passenger side adjustment screw was hard to access. I used a mini wrench and turned a little bit at a time until I was happy with the alignment.

yellow.jpg

white-night.jpg

white-day.jpg
Sponsored