sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There have been other posts regarding this option, but nothing that I could find with simple step-by-step instructions, so here is my contribution.

ABSOLUTELY NO CUTTING, OR MODIFICATIONS REQUIRED.

Moderate skill level should be done within an hour or so.

I ordered my Base Bronco with the Auxiliary Switches, so all I needed was:

1-Set of OEM Bumper Trim Covers for Fog Lights. ($100. Ebay)
1-Set of iJDM Fog Lights. ($35. Ebay)
1-H11 Wiring Harness. ($20. Ebay)

Aside from the Ford OEM Bumper Trim Covers, the Fog Lights and Harness are offered from several different sources. (The Size/Style of the Fog Lights is universal across several Automobile Name brands. I've used them with Fords and Nissans, without any fitment issue).

1. Grab each Passenger and Driver Trim Cover on the edge closest to the middle of the truck and pull the covers off.
(The replacement Covers are an exact fitment match).

2. You'll notice the Bumper comes from the factory with accommodation for the Fog Lights, and even has recesses on the back side to screw the fog lights in to the bumper from behind. (I used waterproof coarse thread screws).

3. My Harness came with a relay and power cord, which I cut off, and wired each Fog Light to the Purple Wire right above the radiator, and each Ground Wire to one point of the body inside the engine bay.

4. The Purple Wire at the drivers side cowl needs to be connected with the Purple Wire from the power distribution box. (They're inches away from each other, and once connected Auxiliary Switch #3 is powered).

That's all there is to it!

Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS tempImageHSfoF
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS tempImageKNSLjJ
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS tempImageEsIdm9
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS tempImageeJ4wbf
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS tempImagehqIVHu
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS tempImagebMyOs
Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
There have been other posts regarding this option, but nothing that I could find with simple step-by-step instructions, so here is my contribution.

Aside from the Ford OEM Bumper Trim Covers, the Fog Lights and Harness are offered from several different sources. (The Size/Style of the Fog Lights is universal across several Automobile Name brands. I've used them with Fords and Nissans, without any fitment issue).

1. Grab each Passenger and Driver Trim Cover on the edge closest to the middle of the truck and pull the covers off.

2. You'll notice the Bumper comes from the factory with accommodation for the Fog Lights, and even has recesses on the back side to screw the fog lights in to the bumper from behind. (I used waterproof coarse thread screws).

3. My Harness came with a relay and power cord, which I cut off, and wired each Fog Light to the Purple Wire right above the radiator, and each Ground Wire to one point of the body inside the engine bay.

4. The Purple Wire at the drivers side cowl needs to be connected with the Purple Wire from the power distribution box. (They're inches away from each other, and once connected Auxiliary Switch #3 is powered).

Hey nice job!

This is something I want to do to mine when I get it, can you share the links to the wiring connectors and amber lights?

Thanks!!

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice!!!

OP
OP
FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey nice job!

This is something I want to do to mine when I get it, can you share the links to the wiring connectors and amber lights?

Thanks!!
Couldn't copy the Links, but both are still available:

Harness is Ebay Item #224881785933

Fog Lights are Ebay Item #131673963272

Sponsored
OP
OP
FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After driving 3+ hours on the highway at night, I must say the Fog Lights performed great.
They broadcast the light, illuminating far left and right.
(Always a concern when you're buying an aftermarket product, but I'd say they are on par with Factory lights).

Geo

Base
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you find the trim panels with fogs for the bumper on ebay? I have looked and looked. Thanks for any help you can give.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also can't find the trim pieces. Part number?

OP
OP
FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you find the trim panels with fogs for the bumper on ebay? I have looked and looked. Thanks for any help you can give.
They're an OEM Ford Part, available from any online Parts Retailer. At the time, they were backordered, so I was able to buy them off Ebay from someone who went another route.

End Panel - Ford (M2DZ-17E810-DA)

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm wondering if someone has an 'Ice Blue' replacement Fog Light like this. Some might find that annoying, but I like that look. I'd swap these out in a minute with my (factory) white ones.

Byrnesj

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
They're an OEM Ford Part, available from any online Parts Retailer. At the time, they were backordered, so I was able to buy them off Ebay from someone who went another route.

End Panel - Ford (M2DZ-17E810-DA)
I just ordered it for the same reason of adding fogs and this part number doesnt include the pre-drilled holes. Its a direct replacement for the end panel that comes on the base bumper.

End Panel
Product ID: M2DZ-17E810-DA

I've seen End Panel M2DB17E810 for a 2021 Big Bend that has the fog light holes but cant find them anywhere. Possible the part number changed?

OP
OP
FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just ordered it for the same reason of adding fogs and this part number doesnt include the pre-drilled holes. Its a direct replacement for the end panel that comes on the base bumper.

End Panel
Product ID: M2DZ-17E810-DA

I've seen End Panel M2DB17E810 for a 2021 Big Bend that has the fog light holes but cant find them anywhere. Possible the part number changed?
Yeah, something's screwed up. I just checked several suppliers, and they all show Plastic Bumper WITH fog lights, but the part they show isn't even the correct thing!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I decided to 'embrace' the blue accents on my Wildtrak. Thanks to a suggestion by @BroncoBebop on YouTube (link here), instead of replacing the Fog lights with some Blue version, I went with a tinted overlay. It really wasn't that hard to do.

- I removed the Fog lights (4 bolts and one plug) easily reachable behind the bumper.
- Measured, cut and applied the overlay (with gentle heat from a heat gun).
- Then reinstalled them back in the bumper.
Working on them OUT of the bumper was WAY easier than trying to work through the small hole (he mentions this in the video) and since I could wrap it around the edge, I didn't have to worry about exactly centering the overlay or have an edge that wasn't quite covered.

They look great:
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS Blue lights Fo

I also did the a-pillar Pod lights.
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS Blue lights off

When they're on, you can barely tell that they're tinted.
Ford Bronco BASE Factory-Look FOG LIGHTS Blue Lights On

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I decided to 'embrace' the blue accents on my Wildtrak. Thanks to a suggestion by @BroncoBebop on YouTube (link here), instead of replacing the Fog lights with some Blue version, I went with a tinted overlay. It really wasn't that hard to do.

- I removed the Fog lights (4 bolts and one plug) easily reachable behind the bumper.
- Measured, cut and applied the overlay (with gentle heat from a heat gun).
- Then reinstalled them back in the bumper.
Working on them OUT of the bumper was WAY easier than trying to work through the small hole (he mentions this in the video) and since I could wrap it around the edge, I didn't have to worry about exactly centering the overlay or have an edge that wasn't quite covered.

They look great:
Blue lights Fog.jpg

I also did the a-pillar Pod lights.
Blue lights off.jpg

When they're on, you can barely tell that they're tinted.
Blue Lights On.jpg
do you recall what size screws you used?
Sponsored