Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d find it odd they’d include a jack that wouldn’t be able to change the tire on this thing. I realize it’s a high vehicle but it’d be strange for them to include something that is useless.

I’d be curious to know if it works or not actually. If you could throw some nails in front of your tires and drive over them, that’d be very helpful. Kidding, of course. But if you have a second to try the jack out that’d be great!
I've read the owner's manual cover to cover and I remember mention of some extensions they include for the jack to reach the body.

Here it is:
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 2021-07-04 21_19_48-Untitled

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 2021-07-04 21_20_01-Untitled
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read the owner's manual cover to cover and I remember mention of some extensions they include for the jack to reach the body.

Here it is:
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 2021-07-04 21_20_01-Untitled

Ah, thank you! So it looks like the rear may be slightly lower, where the extension isn’t required?

Makes sense; I thought it’d be odd for them to include this jack if it wouldn’t work. Probably some liability to doing that as well.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
94eddb3c-d088-4c18-b772-74d7f74c55de-jpeg.jpg

^^^^ This is pretty much perfect. Exactly what I am looking for and exactly what I have ordered (except for 2.7L)

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R55, F56
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks awesome. Congrats! I really, really prefer the look of the 2-door, and it looks like there's decent space in the back... compared to our MINI Cooper S. So, I might be able to convince the wife the 2-door is the way to go. Just going to wait for the manual!

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] 94eddb3c-d088-4c18-b772-74d7f74c55de-jpe
Some armor on the tank but not much else besides the front skid which is very thick.
I see the base model has a gas tank skid, which doesn't appear in the model info. Do you have an opinion or any comment about how exposed the engine and t-case are, and how important all the other underbody protection might be? The BD and BL come with a bunch of skid plates. I assume we could by them from the dealer parts dept if we get a base model and need them. Any comment is appreciated.

Sponsored

ByeByeJeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks awesome. Congrats! I really, really prefer the look of the 2-door, and it looks like there's decent space in the back... compared to our MINI Cooper S. So, I might be able to convince the wife the 2-door is the way to go. Just going to wait for the manual!
wondering if we’re the only two with a Cooper S going to a 2 door Bronco and will be like “this is massive!”

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R55, F56
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
wondering if we’re the only two with a Cooper S going to a 2 door Bronco and will be like “this is massive!”
Ha! Yeah, when I saw the stroller in the trunk, I thought "WOW, that's huge" haha

That cooler would NEVER fit. I'd have to put a seat down.

So, hopefully my wife agrees it seems big enough, because, no offense to Team 4-door, the 2-door looks a million times better (to me).

Bronco-Israel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven’t found a way to turn it off but you can dim it quite a bit. There is a switch just to the right of the exterior light controls that allows you to do that.

I appreciate the feedback on my review. Im glad you found something useful in my rambling haha!
Great build, I want the same just 2.7 and black:)

Can you please take a pic of the left side of the steering wheel? (All the lighting buttons ect..) and do you have a central locking in the base? The windows pull up when you lock?

Thank you and have fun with this beaut..

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That things fuckin' nice....cool pictures, love the one at night in your garage.

Nice review, thanks (y)

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see the base model has a gas tank skid, which doesn't appear in the model info. Do you have an opinion or any comment about how exposed the engine and t-case are, and how important all the other underbody protection might be? The BD and BL come with a bunch of skid plates. I assume we could by them from the dealer parts dept if we get a base model and need them. Any comment is appreciated.
I, too, didn't think the base had any skid plates so that's nice if the tank has one. The skid plate set is listed in the accessories guide but I'll probably just make some since I'm going to make the front bumper anyway. Based on some info in another thread, the front skid might be important because the transmission cooler and the intercooler are mounted low behind the bumper.

Sponsored

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This right here is what I was hoping for, but could not remember if it flipped back!

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch DELIVERED : 2 Door Base Sasquatch [UPDATE - NOW WITH MORE PICTURES & REVIEW] Screenshot_20210705-084928_Chrome

I used to take them out in the wife's old Escape just for more visibility out the back. In my Stang I just flip them forward.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it only had wash out floors. I really wish they had done that on the base model. This is pretty much perfection...except it needs to be VB.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations! as a fellow Clevelander, I’ll be on the outlook for your new toy!

looking forward to impressions of how insulated the car feels during our first snow, that we’ll probably get in October.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Love the new pics! Thank you for sharing, looks like an awesome ride (y)
Sponsored