mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if I need carpet mats with washout floors....but does anyone have photos of how the carpet mats and liners look in a BD?
Sponsored

Last edited:

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s mine in my Badlands.
Ford Bronco BD - floor mats with or without carpet CC1CAAC5-D791-4FAA-A235-A9374FCE250A
Ford Bronco BD - floor mats with or without carpet C11B0D1F-C6B5-461D-B921-A1D6FCC6A5CD

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if I need carpet mats with washout floors....but does anyone have photos of how the carpet mats and lines look in a BD?
I don't have a photo handy, but prepared to go ahead and toss em right in the trash. They are unsafe.

The passenger front is only attached by a single connection point that will pop off at the faintest whiff of pressure.. On the Sasquatch, this results in people attempting to get into the vehicle and almost falling on their ass as their foot in the vehicle suddenly slips.

The rear carpet pieces don't attach anywhere. Its a slip n slide.

The driver will stay in place fairly decently. Other than that, they are health hazards.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the mats on the B&P had the word BRONCO incorporated in them.

KillerKwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD 4D 2.7 ,2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My take has always been the whole point of the vinyl floor is to not need carpet. I take the carpets out of every one of my cars and put in some weathertech-type mat anyway.

264279479_451754296386064_6667888891155829833_n.jpg

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My take has always been the whole point of the vinyl floor is to not need carpet. I take the carpets out of every one of my cars and put in some weathertech-type mat anyway.
You're probably going to want some type of mat, if not carpet than vinyl or rubber type. Gas pedal foot heels will rub through the vinyl floor after a couple years

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It stinks to hear about the slip and slide with the mats. I will end up doing something. With nothing on the floor, it will always look dirty. I lived with this for years in my FJCruiser. You clean it out and within a week, your floors look like crap.

I will end up with some type of carpet mat solution.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always figured I wanted carpeted mats, but my Tundra came with WeatheTechs and I've never not liked them.

I agree, you need them to pull them out and clean them and guard your floor....if they slip (and mine don't), put some double sided tape on them.

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have a photo handy, but prepared to go ahead and toss em right in the trash. They are unsafe.

The passenger front is only attached by a single connection point that will pop off at the faintest whiff of pressure.. On the Sasquatch, this results in people attempting to get into the vehicle and almost falling on their ass as their foot in the vehicle suddenly slips.

The rear carpet pieces don't attach anywhere. Its a slip n slide.

The driver will stay in place fairly decently. Other than that, they are health hazards.
are you talking about the carpet or the rubber liners? I am questioning the point of paying extra for both and just go with liners instead?

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It stinks to hear about the slip and slide with the mats. I will end up doing something. With nothing on the floor, it will always look dirty. I lived with this for years in my FJCruiser. You clean it out and within a week, your floors look like crap.

I am decided whether I need the floor liners or the floor liners and carpet. That's my point. Yes, I know I need at least the liners, but why the carpet?

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
are you talking about the carpet or the rubber liners? I am questioning the point of paying extra for both and just go with liners instead?
Go with the rubber liners. Better quality and easier to clean than just the flooring alone, and the carpet mats are pointless. They look nice enough, but my experience is the ease at which they slip on the wash out flooring makes them quite precarious.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Some industrial Velcro would do wonders. Get the kind that locks on both sides, not the type where one side is fuzzy. I'll likely do that as the wash out flooring isnt actually attached to the floor of the cabin and feels mushy. Super easy to clean though.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am decided whether I need the floor liners or the floor liners and carpet. That's my point. Yes, I know I need at least the liners, but why the carpet?
I did liners on my FJ, and they were the same as the floor itself...always looked dirty. Carpet hides the dirt until you have a chance to vacuum. However if I can't find a reasonable carpet solution that I like, I will go with a liner.

For the FJ I did Husky. The liner for the backseat was one piece all the way across. Cumbersome to take in and out but it did stay in place well. The fronts stayed in place with zero movement. I was happy with their function. I just wanted something that looked cleaner.
Sponsored