R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Although 37” x 12.50” will work at ride height, the tires will still contact the front body mount (Figure A & B) and possibly rear inner fender (Figure C) through wheel travel and steering lock to lock. If running this size tire and using the full suspension travel, these areas must be addressed.”
At least they let you know and that's good of them. That's no bueno though if you do plan on running 37's with this. This might work for an inbetweener size if you can find it but also, generally, the overall height of any tall mud tire varies and is usually slightly smaller than said height.
To estimate the clearance with lift at extreme compression, it is useful to see how a stock sasquatch looks under static articulation (37x12.50 36.5" KM3's on 17x8.5+30). I would love to see how it looks with the KM3/KO2 (36.5" tires) and BDS-recommended wheels (17x9+6 or 17x8.5+12).
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/37x12-5r17-km3s-sasquatch-badlands-no-lift.26479/post-915838
Ford Bronco BDS 3"-4.5" DSC Coilover Systems (Shipping Dec. 2021) for 2021+ Bronco img_8173-
Ford Bronco BDS 3"-4.5" DSC Coilover Systems (Shipping Dec. 2021) for 2021+ Bronco img_8174-

Here is an aggressive fix for 37" tires (end of crash bar mount tapered & corner brace cut off and welded flush):
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/badlands-sasquatch-on-37’s-with-1”-level-kit-field-report.24650/post-884347
Ford Bronco BDS 3"-4.5" DSC Coilover Systems (Shipping Dec. 2021) for 2021+ Bronco 5cd49f82-1337-40b6-8cee-85924ca9ab2b-jpe
Sponsored

Last edited:

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone see anything on how they're addressing max droop on Sasquatch models without killing the CV joints? I'm waiting on a diff drop before I do 3" but I really hope this isn't $6,000 for coilovers that just "live" at a different point in suspension travel but provides not improvement to droop, travel or articulation.

Aaonter

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, that’s a steep price. $6k for a coil over system is a little much for a Toyota guy not used to paying near that much for a quality lift kit.
That is just the start. Probably would want to replace the CV rear Dirveline with a Double cardan settup with adjusting track bar and upper control arms. Will need to replace the front steering with a heavier duty unit when it comes out as well as the front CVs. Now comes the skid plates, bumper, rock rails and so on. The lift ends up always being just a drop in the bucket for overall truck if you want a workhorse. That price is not bad for Coilovers to be honest. I spent 3700 on just the Bilstein 8100 shocks alone.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that’s a steep price. $6k for a coil over system is a little much for a Toyota guy not used to paying near that much for a quality lift kit.
You're not paying for a lift, per se. You're paying additional cost of the high performance Fox Shocks. It's possible to significantly reduce the cost if you use a cheaper alternative that isn't a DSC shock.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The King Shocks aren't much cheaper...

As far as other parts, where you can save some money is on tubular 4130 steel control arms vs billet aluminum control arms, which I was just looking at the other day (not that I was going to buy them). My tastes are too simple for anything this fancy.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not paying for a lift, per se. You're paying additional cost of the high performance Fox Shocks. It's possible to significantly reduce the cost if you use a cheaper alternative that isn't a DSC shock.
My 4Runner had a Dobinsons 3 way adjustable long travel suspension with Icon Delta Joint UCAs. This worked extremely well in Moab and Ouray this year. It only cost me about 4K brand new. Billet is nice, but hardly necessary. I’ll wait to see what else comes out in the next year.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
question for those that know,.. if i ordered a badlands sasquatch,.. did i waste money because the HOSS shocks will be replaced with these coilovers (or any other lift kit)? do i loose some of the factory features (goat modes, trail assist, etc) if i swap in an aftermarket lift kit?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

question for those that know,.. if i ordered a badlands sasquatch,.. did i waste money because the HOSS shocks will be replaced with these coilovers (or any other lift kit)? do i loose some of the factory features (goat modes, trail assist, etc) if i swap in an aftermarket lift kit?
Badlands non-Sasquatch already comes with similar Bilstein shocks as Sasquatch.
The Sasquatch package on the Badlands includes 4.7 gears compared to 4.46 gears for automatic trans Badlands. (Manual trans Badlands gets 4.7 gears.)

I went Sasquatch on my Badlands to allow me to comfortably go off roading while I wait for more aftermarket options and reviews on suspension lift. Also for the 4.7 gears in anticipation of putting 37's on at some point.

After watching the 4WP lift on TCCustoms Bronco rub with 37's, I'm not comfortable rushing out to get any of these first-to-market suspensions. Glad I have Sasquatch.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands non-Sasquatch already comes with similar Bilstein shocks as Sasquatch.
The Sasquatch package on the Badlands includes 4.7 gears compared to 4.46 gears for automatic trans Badlands. (Manual trans Badlands gets 4.7 gears.)

I went Sasquatch on my Badlands to allow me to comfortably go off roading while I wait for more aftermarket options and reviews on suspension lift. Also for the 4.7 gears in anticipation of putting 37's on at some point.

After watching the 4WP lift on TCCustoms Bronco rub with 37's, I'm not comfortable rushing out to get any of these first-to-market suspensions. Glad I have Sasquatch.
100%, same.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No features lost. Very little if any money lost, because they will sell easily.
Sponsored