Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that is cool, wish I knew of this before I bought new black ones!

shillelagh45

Base
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't do the exchange. They wrapped my top , powder coated the rings and did the bolts with cerakote. They were very professional and I'll use them again.
Ford Bronco Bead Lock Trim Ring Exchange Program from The Lab North America IMG_2111

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh wow, awesome idea! Think I’m going to give that a go. So it’s basically $80 for different color rings as long as I ship mine back to them? Very fair price if that is correct.

Sponsored

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The way it says they’ll contact you before shipping for the CC hold, I assume the refundable $300 core deposit is in addition to the $380.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way it says they’ll contact you before shipping for the CC hold, I assume the refundable $300 core deposit is in addition to the $380.
Ok I think you are right. Thank you!

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, that's how I read it as well - $300 hold on your CC + $380 to buy the rings so $680 in total then you get back the $300 core charge when they receive your rings.

$80 would be a phenomenal deal! This is a neat idea though and if I was considering changing the color of my rings, I would think about this. I'm planning on changing my wheels at some point so not too interested in changing ring colors ;)

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, that's how I read it as well - $300 hold on your CC + $380 to buy the rings so $680 in total then you get back the $300 core charge when they receive your rings.

$80 would be a phenomenal deal! This is a neat idea though and if I was considering changing the color of my rings, I would think about this. I'm planning on changing my wheels at some point so not too interested in changing ring colors ;)
I'm going to get a quote locally first, but if that doesn't pan out I am going to do this. For $80 it would be a no-brainer. Still not a bad deal considering shipping costs and OEM replacement prices.