Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few behind the scenes videos have been posted on the transformation of Our Buddy [Admin edit: read Our Buddy's backstory]. The Bronco always got looks prior to the wrap; now he's like a rock star in every parking lot. Tried pulling out of a spot on the street and someone pulled up, rolled their window down and mentioned how hot it looked. Then asked if I wanted to sell it. Just smiled and said, "nope, too sentimental". Another gentleman in a Home Depot parking lot asked if it was pretty fast...explained it's not slow considering, but the torque is it's secret sauce and as soon as Whipple's Stage 1 is out, it will have even more. Looking forward to the first emotional trip through Fayetteville, AR (Connor's 2nd home) and onto the Smoky Mountains... đź’™

Ford Bronco Behind the scenes on Our Buddy build IMG_20211226_105056

I'm not really good at interviews, but anyway....

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What incredible tribute! As a father of three, I can feel your love and grief for your son. Good luck to you and your family.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you...Just hope we can help some people while lifting ourselves up...
I'm so sorry for your loss and think it's wonderful what you're doing to heal and help others. Here's a link to another organization that was started by a young man that was passionate about cars and looking for a way to help others. Sadly, he's since passed away, but the charitable organization is still around and continues to help sick kids and their families. https://www.driventocure.org Hopefully this can serve as another resource to you if needed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so sorry for your loss and think it's wonderful what you're doing to heal and help others. Here's a link to another organization that was started by a young man that was passionate about cars and looking for a way to help others. Sadly, he's since passed away, but the charitable organization is still around and continues to help sick kids and their families. https://www.driventocure.org Hopefully this can serve as another resource to you if needed.
I actually go in Saturday to "hopefully" just have part of my right kidney removed due to Renal Cell Carcinoma. When they mentioned cancer, I could have cared less after the year we had been through...but I have others that couldn't take another loss. It's the ones left behind that are affected relentlessly. Thanks for the link! đź’™

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually go in Saturday to "hopefully" just have part of my right kidney removed due to Renal Cell Carcinoma. When they mentioned cancer, I could have cared less after the year we had been through...but I have others that couldn't take another loss. It's the ones left behind that are affected relentlessly. Thanks for the link! đź’™
Bill - I'm at a loss words. Suffice it to say that I hope it all goes as well as possible and I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Ryan

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bill - I'm at a loss words. Suffice it to say that I hope it all goes as well as possible and I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Ryan
Bill - I’ve been thinking about you and your family. I hope that the surgery went well and wishing you a speedy recovery.

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bill - I’ve been thinking about you and your family. I hope that the surgery went well and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks Ryan. Surgery got postponed. Find out this week when it will be. Actually going to see if I can now go to a Ford Bronco event here at a North Texas off-road park. Previously I was expected to be in recovery.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Ryan. Surgery got postponed. Find out this week when it will be. Actually going to see if I can now go to a Ford Bronco event here at a North Texas off-road park. Previously I was expected to be in recovery.
A good lesson for us all to make the most of our time. (y) Hope that you get to go and I look forward to some photos and stories.
Sponsored