Sponsored

Best aftermarket wheel recommendations with 0 offset?

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You will get a variety of answers none of which are wrong. It all depends on what is it that you're planning on doing with the rig. If you air down to 18-20 lbs and don't do any aggressive crawling/turning while on rocks, most wheels will work. I have run down to 12lbs with no issues but not while on obstacles. All depends on style/price, etc. All tire shops can install/balance.

Next up you have the Method bead grips I have used this extensively down to 12lbs even on obstacles without issue. All tire shops can install/balance.

I run KMC beadlocks on one rig for a few factors, aggressive offset, dual valves, and of course the beadlock. Caution with beadlocks, road tire shops will not install onto beadlocks however they may balance them. So it becomes a DIY or you pay pretty significant money to have an off road shop install for you. This set of beadlocks is not legal for road useage.

The final option I have not had experience with is the beadlock retention system that Icon has. I know that discount tire and possibly other shops will install on these, and they are road legal. If I were to start over, if they had the offset that I wanted, I would go this route. For the bronco I will probably go down this path in the future.
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t forget that the crash bars will need to be dealt with. I had to modify mine, that is if you want to keep them

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like Icon's for a more mainstream brand and would look hard at them. At the time I wanted something more obscure and went with Reika Rambler wheels, 0 offset. Very happy with the wheels. Smaller company so you get to work with real decision makers, which is always nice.

Their gloss Graphite wheel seems to pick up or reflect your paint color, or somehow fools the eye into almost looking blue in my case. .Relatively light at 26# and can handle decently low inflation numbers.

The Kenda's have been badass too.

Ford Bronco Best aftermarket wheel recommendations with 0 offset? Bronco-kenda-1

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone running 285 tires on wheels with +0 offset? wondering if it would look decent or should I go 315's?
Sponsored