sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reading on ebay it says $19 basic rate for vehicles up to $10,000 asking price? It looks like I would have to pay Premium price of $79?? Anybody know for sure?
I paid $19 with a selling price of $45k.
Just sold Dodge Magnun for $8k for $19
Sponsored

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not selling my Bronco, but for fun I just got an estimate from Carvana, I was completely shocked from their offer. $37,700 I guess they don't like 2 Door Badlands with a stick. Good thing I love it!

Mangustos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's an excellent offer for a Bronco! You're right, stick-shift vehicles aren't as popular as they used to be, so it's a good thing you love them. I'm glad you decided not to sell it. It's nice to know there are still people out there who appreciate a classic vehicle like the Bronco. I also had one but sold it to the guys from https://nationalcarparts.co.nz/cash-for-cars-hamilton/. I just needed cash fast, and they came, paid me a significant amount of 29000$, and took the car. It was the fastest deal ever I closed. :D

Last edited:

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump on this - obviously the market has softened (shocker). Here's my issue, my 2D Badlands SAS is coming in transit. I bought a JLUR which I really enjoy in the meantime (December 2021, reservation June 2021). So.....I would like to have some time with it and then sell one of the two to Carvana/Carmax, somewhere with a guaranteed offer preferably. I have a fairly secure offer on the JL, but.....the Bronco I cannot get until I take ownership, obviously with taxes and fees there's some money that can be lost there.

Any idea how to get a quote before taking ownership? Carvana at least asked for the registration, will it populate on the sites (the price quote) once it's received at the dealership?

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bump on this - obviously the market has softened (shocker). Here's my issue, my 2D Badlands SAS is coming in transit. I bought a JLUR which I really enjoy in the meantime (December 2021, reservation June 2021). So.....I would like to have some time with it and then sell one of the two to Carvana/Carmax, somewhere with a guaranteed offer preferably. I have a fairly secure offer on the JL, but.....the Bronco I cannot get until I take ownership, obviously with taxes and fees there's some money that can be lost there.

Any idea how to get a quote before taking ownership? Carvana at least asked for the registration, will it populate on the sites (the price quote) once it's received at the dealership?
You gotta have a VIN at the very least. If not you're asking for a quote on something that you don't own, it doesn't even exist.

Seriously?? Multiple people on this thread want to know exactly what someone will give them for a vehicle they don't own and hasn't been built yet.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You gotta have a VIN at the very least. If not you're asking for a quote on something that you don't own, it doesn't even exist.

Seriously?? Multiple people on this thread want to know exactly what someone will give them for a vehicle they don't own and hasn't been built yet.
Well
It’s funny people think they DESERVE to get paid because they waited 826828372 days

lol

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Adam, sell the Jeep now and enjoy Bronco for some time. You can still return to Jeep later.
And yes, market is different. For the Bronco I am offering, I have 15 watchers but no takers.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well
It’s funny people think they DESERVE to get paid because they waited 826828372 days

lol
Please help!

For just a dollar a day you can help sponsor a would be Bronco flipper purchase the Bronco of your dreams. 🙄

i think with the market the way it is now just leave it at the dealer if you don't want it. Even better would've been to cancel it before it was built so someone else could have gotten theirs a little faster.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please help!

For just a dollar a day you can help sponsor a would be Bronco flipper purchase the Bronco of your dreams. 🙄

i think with the market the way it is now just leave it at the dealer if you don't want it. Even better would've been to cancel it before it was built so someone else could have gotten theirs a little faster.
I tried to cancel one
Ford work help dealer can not or will not

maybe if all the flippers would have walked away maybe there would be more on the market instead of the sob stories

but it’s funny the dealer is a POS for wanting to make money but the flipper is not

also nice to see msrp going up especially since everyone is fine paying it

ford should get a little more too!!!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I tried to cancel one

maybe if all the flippers would have walked away maybe there would be more on the market instead of the sob stories

but it’s funny the dealer is a POS for wanting to make money but the flipper is not

Yep, everyone getting paid! Dealers, flippers, influencers, and share holders; guess those of us still waiting should be happy we still get price protection, that is unless the dealer or Ford screws us out of it.

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please help!

I'm still on the fence if I want it or not.......had it shown up in say 6 months it would have been a done deal. Now........20 months later, different story, sorry it just is. That and I have a JL with 0% financing, I'm guessing it's going to be a totally different story now. So......money is definitely a factor on which to keep.

I was going to cancel if they made me switch my build, but I got a build date the day before the announcement.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crazy how this thread can go this far. Too many people dipping their feet in the eater but no one is diving in. Bronco is cool let me see if I can profit from it.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Carvana seems to prefer automatic 4-doors, and then automatic 2 doors. I ran my VIN just out of curiosity and they offered me LESS than MSRP because I have a manual. 😂
Only 18% of drivers can drive a stick. That eliminates 82% of the market if you're selling a manual. Makes sense resellers won't offer much for them.
Four doors also are in much higher demand than two doors. If you've got a manual two door maybe selling direct in autotrader or something similar would get you more than a reseller?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to cancel one

You are correct. Dealers won't cancel your order. They'll refund your money (if you put a deposit down) and just keep it for their dealer stock. It's really their allocation if you think about it.

FWIW: I plan on giving my Bronco to my kids when I'm gone (That's a long way off). If someone wants it, they'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. :D

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i have two on order WT and BL both with ht, sas and auto. Sadly the BL is a v4 and has leather. So im keeping the WT over it which i think should hold value slightly better. Ill be canceling the BL soon and turning my deposit into a pre-order for a 24 braptor.

I dont think youll make any money at this point trying to flip a normal bronco, Raptor yes 100%. I do think you could sell the hardtop for 6k and get someones soft top then sell it for almost what you paid. The effort involved doesnt seem worth it for only a few grand.
Sponsored