Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish they made one that wasnt a slant back. Id probably spring for the oem one when ours wears out at this point. That logo makes it even worse.
Sponsored

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Bestop_Team, have had the 4 dr trektop on since May. Overall happy with the look, and the tight windows. Not crazy about logo and wish I knew ahead like others, but thats least of my problems.

After taking back and rear windows on/off and top closed/open several times this summer, as is the normal use of this top, I wonder how it is going to hold up seasonally over the life of the Bronco. The tension wire on the passenger side just snapped at the front anchor point and now there's a big gap and wind noise all along passenger side doors, and the rear window is already starting to peel out of its track at both corners. My reference point for longevity is coming from a JK 4 dr soft top on a 9 yr old jeep, and the soft top and all components work and fit like a glove, so 3 months in, I'm not impressed.

Even more troubling is the poor website interface for customer support - unable to log in - attempt password reset and no email to reset - enter order # and still says order is still being processed. Called customer support # -it said 74 -94 min wait so requested call back. surprise surprise no call back. Still hopeful Bestop will make this right, just not very encouraged at the moment. Bestop, can you help out??

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup I got that bag. Works great for the Trektop.
Good to know. I was looking at that bag as well. Do you have a 4dr or 2dr? Does it matter for the bag?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good to know. I was looking at that bag as well. Do you have a 4dr or 2dr? Does it matter for the bag?
4 door. Not sure if it matters, but would email them to make sure. I couldn’t find anyone that was using it for Trektop so I emailed them to make sure it would work, and they got back with me very quickly that they had confirmed Trektop compatibility.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door. Not sure if it matters, but would email them to make sure. I couldn’t find anyone that was using it for Trektop so I emailed them to make sure it would work, and they got back with me very quickly that they had confirmed Trektop compatibility.
Thanks. I'll mesage them now.

Sponsored

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Bestop_Team, have had the 4 dr trektop on since May. Overall happy with the look, and the tight windows. Not crazy about logo and wish I knew ahead like others, but thats least of my problems.

After taking back and rear windows on/off and top closed/open several times this summer, as is the normal use of this top, I wonder how it is going to hold up seasonally over the life of the Bronco. The tension wire on the passenger side just snapped at the front anchor point and now there's a big gap and wind noise all along passenger side doors, and the rear window is already starting to peel out of its track at both corners. My reference point for longevity is coming from a JK 4 dr soft top on a 9 yr old jeep, and the soft top and all components work and fit like a glove, so 3 months in, I'm not impressed.

Even more troubling is the poor website interface for customer support - unable to log in - attempt password reset and no email to reset - enter order # and still says order is still being processed. Called customer support # -it said 74 -94 min wait so requested call back. surprise surprise no call back. Still hopeful Bestop will make this right, just not very encouraged at the moment. Bestop, can you help out??
@Bacon I'm finally circling back to forums after being out of the office for week, my apologies it took me so long to see this!
Did you have any luck getting in touch with Customer Service so they could replace the roof with the snapped cable? If not, shoot me an email, [email protected] and I'll get you taken care of! (reference this thread if you wouldn't mind please ;) )

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Bestop_Team ...... You may want to listen to your customers on this forum and also on the wrangler forums regarding this large logo on the back. I have your original trektop for my bronco and love it but honestly if mine had this ugly placement of the logo I would not have bought it.
@Hkak45 I have to apologize, not sure how I missed your comment but I did and didn't mean to.
I hear you loud and clear on the logo and completely understand where you're coming from. As I do with anyone else who provides feedback, on whatever it may be, I share it with the team.
I appreciate your feedback, thank you!

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Bacon I'm finally circling back to forums after being out of the office for week, my apologies it took me so long to see this!
Did you have any luck getting in touch with Customer Service so they could replace the roof with the snapped cable? If not, shoot me an email, [email protected] and I'll get you taken care of! (reference this thread if you wouldn't mind please ;) )

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com
There has been minimal progress to date in reaching live telephone cust service, and have had one email response back asking for pictures which I sent back promptly. No response after that days later. I will email you separately.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 Questions:I am having wind noise coming from the top front seam... is there something I can do to fix it? The top is new and its been so hot here in TX that the top also seems to have stretched out some... any way to tighten it down some?
Sponsored