First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a contact at @Bestop_Team ? I have had a rough time connecting with customer service since late April. Today, my replacement rear window came (14 weeks later) and they placed a replacement steel bracket inside the same box. Needless to say, I have two shitty rear windows. Bestop used to be a top notch company to deal with. I was hoping by now things would be back on track for them.
Sponsored

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello Brian!
Please email me details and I can help! [email protected]

- Eryn@Bestop

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their customer service is extremely hit or miss. Their shipping department sent me a box with parts missing and damaged. And it took way to much time and energy to get it fixed

They need more customer service reps and they need to start production on replacement parts that they can warehouse

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I KNOW who I wont be buying a replacement top from now.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eryn, it's been three weeks since we chatted. Nothing has been sent and there has been zero communication since. I tried emailing you, I hope someone at @Bestop_Team can answer. Thanks!
What is going on here? I have been pursuing some Bestop gear and was going to purchase some, but am holding off based on this thread. Thanks for raising this issue.

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still waiting for @Bestop_Team to resolve this. They sent another window to an address in KY. I live in MA. There's definitely issues that they are working thru, no reply to my email on Wednesday. That is when they sent me the tracking number to KY last month. Good Grief!!!!

HenryGX

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What is going on here? I have been pursuing some Bestop gear and was going to purchase some, but am holding off based on this thread. Thanks for raising this issue.
My friend is looking to get their Trektop for his Bronco either but the shop where he's having the new tires and motiv wheels mentioned a couple of their customers are still waiting for the replacement parts. Hope the Bestop team is working on it double time.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My friend is looking to get their Trektop for his Bronco either but the shop where he's having the new tires and motiv wheels mentioned a couple of their customers are still waiting for the replacement parts. Hope the Bestop team is working on it double time.
Yep. Seeing to response to @Bestop_Team, I went with a J top...

Sponsored

ctm14

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 White Badlands 2-door, 2020 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wondering if the configurator is correct. It shows when you select a soft top that it is a Trektop by Bestop. When did this change happen? I see many soft tops on the road here in San Diego but have yet to see one with the fastback Trektop? I have configured an order for my daughter with the Trektop and want to make sure that is what Ford is supplying.

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wondering if the configurator is correct. It shows when you select a soft top that it is a Trektop by Bestop. When did this change happen? I see many soft tops on the road here in San Diego but have yet to see one with the fastback Trektop? I have configured an order for my daughter with the Trektop and want to make sure that is what Ford is supplying.
That is the two top option.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since buying the Trektop for the 2 door, I have had cause to utilize the warranty twice. Once to replace the windshield header/fabric assembly due to a spun nut insert in the header, and again to replace some of the fasteners that came with the kit. The first time I called the number for help in the installation manual, and this most recent time via chat. Thankfully, everything was quickly and easily handled. (The windshield header was immediately ordered but with the understanding that it was going to be a couple of months due to backorder. In the interim, I was given the go ahead to make whatever modifications were necessary to the damaged one so that I would have a top on the Bronco while waiting without having to backtrack and put the hardtop back on.) For the fasteners, they sent the entire "small parts kit" and I had it in a few days. I'm sure you have exhausted all of the means of contact, but if not I would try some different avenues of communication. Keep after them...
Sponsored